Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? (2902 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Today I tried to pay for some items in aliexpress.com, using Zenith Bank master card but the payment failed and when I contacted Zenith Bank, I got this:

“Dear Esteemed Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please note that the bank has restricted our Naira cards from transacting in China. This explains why your transaction attempt failed as the acquiring country of the website is China.
Thank you for choosing Zenith Bank.”

Your help on alternative better payment options will be appreciated please
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by mayorkyzo: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Cc aleairhub
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:
Today I tried to pay for some items in aliexpress.com, using Zenith Bank master card but the payment failed and when I contacted Zenith Bank, I got this:

“Dear Esteemed Customer,
Please note that the bank has restricted our Naira cards from transacting in China. This explains why your transaction attempt failed as the acquiring country of the website is China.

try using a visa card that has online payment activated on it.
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by Zdoh(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
I am very sure that you are aware that CBN has restricted the using of Nigeria mastercard card from international payment.The only option I will suggest to is to sign up for paypal and link your card with paypal then make your payment through the card. I can make the payment for you at a black market rate.
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2016
aliexpress does not have a paypal option

1 Like

Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by chiefkpokp(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:

“Dear Esteemed Customer,

Use my signature,N295 to USD,I make payment for you.
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Use my signature,N295 to USD,I make payment for you.
No phone number there to call you
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by AleAirHub(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:

“Dear Esteemed Customer,

Afternoon
On this issue what was the trade value of your transaction and did you contact their Cc on cell phone or email and doyou have any idea of their spending limit per day or monthly.
I will be waiting for your feedback.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by AleAirHub(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
Zdoh:
I am very sure that you are aware that CBN has restricted the using of Nigeria mastercard card from international payment.The only option I will suggest to is to sign up for paypal and link your card with paypal then make your payment through the card. I can make the payment for you at a black market rate.
[/s]

The only proactive restriction on any Nigeria master card is when you want to use it in any ATM/POS machine outside the country & you failed to inform your bank to remove the restriction here in Nigeria...

So all Nigeria naira master card has been program and inbuilt to use online with the issuing bank rules on limit...

Bravo
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
AleAirHub:
[s][/s]

The only proactive restriction on any Nigeria master card is when you want to use it in any ATM/POS machine outside the country & you failed to inform your bank to remove the restriction here in Nigeria...

So all Nigeria naira master card has been program and inbuilt to use online with the issuing bank rules on limit...

Bravo
Thanks for the above.
I emailed there cc and I got the China blockage stuff from them.
I planned to stop over in one of there branch and if they are unable to solve the payment issue, I will then approach other banks for help and the one that gives me helping hand automatically means porting from Zenith to that bank
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by AleAirHub(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:

Thanks for the above.
I emailed there cc and I got the China blockage stuff from them.
I planned to stop over in one of there branch and if they are unable to solve the payment issue, I will then approach other banks for help and the one that gives me helping hand automatically means porting from Zenith to that bank

Ok... that will be a wise option because 70% of Nigeria Bank Online Cc are all empty-headed then give you wrong info and why the ones in the bank hall is totally rule out only 5% of them have knowledge of their package. COME TODAY COME TOMORROW STORY grin grin grin grin

Only one bank has been able to improve in their packages educating [ UBA ] @ 56% level other bank should improve!!!
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Zenith Bank master card is not working on aliexpress and other Chinese websites for now according to their customer service

But Access Bank (Visa) and Eco Bank (Master Card) according to their customer services are working perfectly fine in aliexpress and other Chinese websites.

Anyone that has used any of the Access or Eco cards should tell us if these cards are okay for Chinese websites or not

Suggesting any other bank you have used lately will be appreciated, please.
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by chiefkpokp(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:
Zenith Bank master card is not working on aliexpress and other Chinese websites for now according to their customer service

But Access Bank (Visa) and Eco Bank (Master Card) according to their customer services are working perfectly fine in aliexpress and other Chinese websites.

Anyone that has used any of the Access or Eco cards should tell us if these cards are okay for Chinese websites or not

Bros run to stanbic IBTC bank, Their exchange rate today is 295..... Mastercard, will work on any site.
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
ican2020:

“Dear Esteemed Customer,

Naira mastercard can no longer be used to make international payments.If you need help to make international payments like this you can contact me on Whatsapp : 08176461979
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by yvonne001(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
ican2020:

I still use my Ecobank till date...Mastercard though
Re: How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? by ican2020: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2016
yvonne001:
I still use my Ecobank till date...Mastercard though
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

S / Closed Post / Re: Do You Need A Truck Load Of Dangote Cement? 900 Bags/600 Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.