Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Canada Package Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Package Help (728 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Package Help by asiwajuonafeko: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Good day bro and sis, I just want to share this with you in order to be sure of what's happening. Of someone is planning to travel to Canada and he has done ietls and after the person has gotten his CRS, pls what is the next step of action? Your contributions means a lot. Thanks
Re: Canada Package Help by kife(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
asiwajuonafeko:
Good day bro and sis, I just want to share this with you in order to be sure of what's happening. Of someone is planning to travel to Canada and he has done ietls and after the person has gotten his CRS, pls what is the next step of action? Your contributions means a lot. Thanks

Find answers in:
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canada Package Help by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016

(1)

FRSC: This What I Call Leading By Example. Bravo FRSC. Picture / Hero Firefighter Dies Saving 282 Passengers Moments Before Jet Explodes / What Your Review On Near east university ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.