Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. (9570 Views)

10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / 10 Things You Shouldn't Complain About During Ramadan / 10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by as1siddiq: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Dear Bro/Sis,
Praise is to Allah who has brought us to this moment, Rajab. There's no doubt Ramadan is fast knocking on our doors, thus we beseech Allah to preserve us in faith and health till then.
I know you are aware of what Ramadan comes with, its virtues and opportunities. Hence, I admonish you and myself on the following:
1. Repay your missed fast, don't be in the league of those seeking fatwa when others are seeking the new moon.
2. Try and perfect your recitations; will you be missing the great rewards of reciting the Quran in this year Ramadan too because of the difficulty you encounter in recitation? There's time, go and meet your Imam, Mallam, Alfa.... Rectify those "crackings". May Allah make it easy.
3. Go for a medical check up and treat your ailments, may Allah heal you. You may repay fast if missed but what's better than fasting Ramadan in the blessed month itself?
4. Go and do muraja(revision); yes! you've memorized 1,2,3...30 juzu from the Quran. Will you be holding mushaf to perform qiyamulayl??
5. Get used to tahajud..... Long one, don't be in the first 3 taraweeh league.
6. Start saving up: if feeding yourself and your family may be difficult, you still have time to put things together and "huzzle" too.
7. Learn more about Ramadan: yes! There will be many seatings of knowledge in Ramadan but you need to attend before it, plus ask questions about unclear or unknown rulings. You can't afford to waste your effort. May Allah accept it.
8. Don't be a glutton: you know you can't do without eating an hour. Ramadan is at your door,be discipline!
9. AVOID ALCOHOL : it's a sin yesterday, today and tomorrow, not only Ramadan. It's the mother of sins and render your 40 days solah useless. Imagine! Someone sips a cup of alcohol on 21st of sha'ban.... Alcohol is evil... Avoid it today!!!!!!!!
10. Please share this.
May Allah preserve us till the month of Ramadan. May He strengthen us to be able to perform as many deeds and afterward reward us from His mercies. Amin

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Ok....soNEXT

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by goodlifehyd(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
May we witness this and many more of the glorious month of Ramadan alive in good health.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by DrRasheed: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Eager to witness the great month of blessings and forgiveness

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Lebooo(f): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by fawaz050(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Masha Allahcheesy,May Allah make it easy for all Muslim Ummah,especially the single brothers

Barka de jummah to alL Muslims of the World

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by moderate99(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
May Allah spare our life to witness the glorious month of Ramadan and accept all our worship in it as an act of ibaadat.
Happy Jum'at

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by chakula: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ma sha Allah! Thank you for providing this educative excerpt, may Allah favor us and reserve our live to witness this coming Ramadan and beyond ameen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by amuniiopz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
thank you brother for this piece of information.... may Allah make it easy for us.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Beeman1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thank u op,May almighty Allah be please with us and spare our lives to witness it. Amin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
as1siddiq:

Dear Bro/Sis,
Praise is to Allah who has brought us to this moment, Rajab. There's no doubt Ramadan is fast knocking on our doors, thus we beseech Allah to preserve us in faith and health till then.
I know you are aware of what Ramadan comes with, its virtues and opportunities. Hence, I admonish you and myself on the following:
1. Repay your missed fast, don't be in the league of those seeking fatwa when others are seeking the new moon.
2. Try and perfect your recitations; will you be missing the great rewards of reciting the Quran in this year Ramadan too because of the difficulty you encounter in recitation? There's time, go and meet your Imam, Mallam, Alfa.... Rectify those "crackings". May Allah make it easy.
3. Go for a medical check up and treat your ailments, may Allah heal you. You may repay fast if missed but what's better than fasting Ramadan in the blessed month itself?
4. Go and do muraja(revision); yes! you've memorized 1,2,3...30 juzu from the Quran. Will you be holding mushaf to perform qiyamulayl??
6. Start saving up: if feeding yourself and your family may be difficult, you still have time to put things together and "huzzle" too.
7. Learn more about Ramadan: yes! There will be many seatings of knowledge in Ramadan but you need to attend before it, plus ask questions about unclear or unknown rulings. You can't afford to waste your effort. May Allah accept it.
8. Don't be a glutton: you know you can't do without eating an hour. Ramadan is at your door,be discipline!
9. AVOID ALCOHOL : it's a sin yesterday, today and tomorrow, not only Ramadan. It's the mother of sins and render your 40 days solah useless. Imagine! Someone sips a cup of alcohol on 21st of sha'ban.... Alcohol is evil... Avoid it today!!!!!!!!
10. Please share this.
May Allah preserve us till the month of Ramadan. May He strengthen us to be able to perform as many deeds and afterward reward us from His mercies. Amin
may I share on my blog?
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Ayomi088(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
May Allah preserve our lives to witness it in good health

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Justicealh3(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
TY' bro, may Allahu" bless u & ur fmly & all muslim ummah, for this great post.
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Hemdy4jazz: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
May Allah bless and increase your knowledge brother. Well, am waiting for Ramadan and I will take from the advice you put forward expecially the tarawhi and qiyamu llael. I remember the pain I went thru last year cos that was my first time combining work with Ramadan. Ramadan is a practical month and I agree will should be practically prepared

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Masanto: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
as1siddiq:

Dear Bro/Sis,
10. Please share this.
as1siddiq:

Dear Bro/Sis,
10. Please share this.
[quote author=as1siddiq post=44627653]
Dear Bro/Sis,
1. Repay you
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by titosantana(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
When is Ramadan coming up pls?
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Larynx(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by IbBarham(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
May Allah SWT make us witness the blessed month and many of it.. Aamin. Marhababika yaa Ramadan..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by sheubaba2013: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
For more updates, answers and contributions on Islamic matters you can join "Islamic village on whatsapp".The group is full of intellectual and Islamic scholars. We even have a doctor in the house. Just contact bro Sheu Zakariya on 08038834322...Subhanaka Allahumma wabihamdik ashahadu an laailaha illa anta astegfiruka waatubu ilaik.
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jazakumullah khaeran,pls i mistakenly took a local herb mized with alcohol frm a christian frnd,am so sad abt it,i seek advice pls
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by PassingShot(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
May we witness this and many more of the glorious month of Ramadan alive in good health.
Ameen.

Op, JazakaAllah khayran
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by Arisheloaded(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2016
sheubaba2013:
For more updates, answers and contributions on Islamic matters you can join "Islamic village on whatsapp".The group is full of intellectual and Islamic scholars. We even have a doctor in the house. Just contact bro Sheu Zakariya on 08038834322...Subhanaka Allahumma wabihamdik ashahadu an laailaha illa anta astegfiruka waatubu ilaik.

Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by prettymina(f): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Jazakumlah khairan brother

May Almighty Allah makes it easy for us...
Bro sheunbaba2013 can female also join d group..
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by moufan: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
nice one op,may we all witness the holy month of Ramadan in good health and happiness and witness many more of it insha ALLAH
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by as1siddiq: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amin Wa antum fa JazakumuLlahu khayran. You're all welcome.
Amin to all supplications
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by as1siddiq: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayoolataiwo:
Jazakumullah khaeran,pls i mistakenly took a local herb mized with alcohol frm a christian frnd,am so sad abt it,i seek advice pls
The Prophet was reported to have said:"Truly Allah has for my sake pardoned the mistakes and forgetfulness of my community, and for what they have done under force or duress."
We hope Allah won't hold you responsible for the mistake but I will advice you to be cautious as to what herb you take especially from non muslims, many of them contain alcohol and the non muslims aren't mindful of it. May Allah forgive us all.
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jazakumullah khaeran,i will always b mindly of what to take.
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by as1siddiq: 8:34am On May 22, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
may I share on my blog?
I'm sorry for late response, you can share with acknowledgement. Please send the link to your blog
Re: 10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2016
as1siddiq:

I'm sorry for late response, you can share with acknowledgement. Please send the link to your blog
jazakum here is the link www.yahsalam.blospot.com

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Satanic Verses / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / COVID-19: Ogun Muslims To Mark Eid-El-Fitri Under Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.