Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road (713 Views)

Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Am At A Cross-road, Advice Needed Urgently. / Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Please good people, I am a hnd student at a western polytechnic in Nigeria... Hnd 1 currently... Preparing for Hnd 2 final year by November. I'm in a cross Road, I am thinking of applying for this year Direct entry, my first school is unilorin but I'm thinking of how to do it, if eventually I gain admsn, how do I manage the 2, will be running hnd 2 final year and probably 200 level bsc.. How can I do the two bcox of the distance.. Is running unilorin and ilaro possible....... Secondly, I love aaua too, ondo University. Distance wunt be rili too stressing like unilorin but the school fee is another issue. I'm not financially buoyant and my parent are flowing in God Grace dnt let me say not okay.. Being positive...... Pls I need advice on what to do..... Shud I apply for ilorin, note the school fee shud b less bin federal but distance is an issue... Or aaua which distance is not rili far but afraid of the school fee and pls consider my money state. And help me consider that I'm an hnd 1 student going to hnd 2 by year ending... Or shud I relax and apply for direct entry in my final year and if it works, shud suspend my nysc n sèrve later or apply now because TIME IS VITAL AND VERY IMPORTANT....please help me.. Dnt ignore.. Admin help me abeg.. Moderators
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by dominique(f): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Since you're in Ilaro, why not apply to FUNAAB? And yes, you can run both programs together since you have just a year left to complete your HND. Takes a lot of commitment but it can be done. You never told us which course you intend to study.
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
dominique:
Since you're in Ilaro, why not apply to FUNAAB? And yes, you can run both programs together since you have just a year left to complete your HND. Takes a lot of commitment but it can be done. You never told us which course you intend to study.

I'm running hnd in banking and finance... Intending to continue in that same course.. Finance
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2016
dominique:

Pls do u tink I stand a better chance at funaab pls
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Florblu(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2016
In my opinion i think you can apply for the direct entry form into UNILORIN base on the following reasons:
Distance: The difference between Ilaro to Akungba Akoko and Ilaro to Ilorin is not that much say an hour diff(I stand to be corrected)plus the transport fare and time you gonna save if u choose Akungba will pay a quota of your tuition fee in Ilorin.
Recognition:Sentiments apart,Nigeria institutions are hierarchically rated.UNILORIN is being recognised and highly rated outside than AAUA
Time:Thinking of starting the Bsc in your final year is a waste of time so far u know and you are sure you will be able to cope so that it won't be a waste of money and time
The reasons are numerous but to be brief make sure you have the strength before diving into it.What is worth doing at all is worth doing well, if at least u are able to bag upper credit at the polytechnic and 2:1 in the university.
Lastly seek for God's guidance. All the best
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Florblu:
In my opinion i think you can apply for the direct entry form into UNILORIN base on the following reasons:
Distance: The difference between Ilaro to Akungba Akoko and Ilaro to Ilorin is not that much say an hour diff(I stand to be corrected)plus the transport fare and time you gonna save if u choose Akungba will pay a quota of your tuition fee in Ilorin.
Recognition:Sentiments apart,Nigeria institutions are hierarchically rated.UNILORIN is being recognised and highly rated outside than AAUA
Time:Thinking of starting the Bsc in your final year is a waste of time so far u know and you are sure you will be able to cope so that it won't be a waste of money and time
The reasons are numerous but to be brief make sure you have the strength before diving into it.What is worth doing at all is worth doing well, if at least u are able to bag upper credit at the polytechnic and 2:1 in the university.
Lastly seek for God's guidance. All the best

Thanks much man pls kindly consider funaab too, is it advisable
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road by Florblu(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Zizaboni:

Thanks much man pls kindly consider funaab too, is it advisable
I think FUNAAB is a good option too looking at it's proximity to your present school.
But then consider the time frame,I think Ilorin is faster.you gonna finish quicker quickly and concentrate on making money to polish your family.

(1) (Reply)

Scary: Children Scale This Huge Rockface To School Everyday (photos) / How Scores Will Be Calculated After Cancellation Of Post UTME / Why Does A Triangle Have Three Sides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.