Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road (509 Views)

Pls Advise On My Cousins Results / Am At A Cross-road, Advice Needed Urgently. / Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road by azyaq(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
HELLO FOLKS
I AM A SENIOR CLERICAL OFFICER WAITING TO BE CONVERTED TO SYSTEM ENGINEER IN A UNIVERSITY BUT HAVE ALSO TAUGHT OF GOING TO DUBAI TO START AFRESH WITH A GOOD SALARY. AM NOT REALLY HAPPY WITH MY PRESENT JOB COZ IT TAKES AGES TO BE PROMOTED.
PLS ADVISE ON WAT TO DO.
SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE PLS.

THANKS
Re: Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road by RZArecta(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2016
Go to Dubai fast
Re: Pls Advise! Am On A Cross Road by tonytony208(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2016
Right thing is "I am AT a crossroad" and not "ON". I don't think you need advice. Do you want us to tell you to remain at your working place with its poor pay and with dollar equaling to 369 naira?

(1) (Reply)

On Behalf Of All Jambite On Nl / Training - Fundamentals Of Documents, Records And Archive Management / Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb !!! Study In Benin Republic For 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.