Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. (2070 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. by senorita(f): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2016
senorita:
So we get to see Tonto Dikeh's baby son picture at last.The actress has guarded her child's identity jealously.This seems to be a trend coming along for Nigerian celebrities now.What surprised me though is how the Nollywood actress has changed since she became a wife.Tonto used to court controversy and publicity,but she seems to have found a balance and decided that her personal life was more important than anything else.Can anyone believe not a single photo of Tonto Dikeh pregnant showed up before she had her baby?That was pretty remarkable.So its not a surprise that we haven't seen pictures of Tonto's son Omodayo till now.My main reason for this post though is the question-Do we fans or public have a right to see the pictures of our celebrities or do they have a right to keep them away from us for as long they want?
Some say our Nigerian celebrities owe it to us as their fans to share this with us,while some say they are only human and just because they are celebrities don't mean they should have no private lives?
So what say you?
Meanwhile see Tonto Dikeh's baby son's picture at the link below.
http://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2016/04/first-picture-of-tonto-dikehs-baby-boy.html
senorita:
So we get to see Tonto Dikeh's baby son picture at last.The actress has guarded her child's identity jealously.This seems to be a trend coming along for Nigerian celebrities now.What surprised me though is how the Nollywood actress has changed since she became a wife.Tonto used to court controversy and publicity,but she seems to have found a balance and decided that her personal life was more important than anything else.Can anyone believe not a single photo of Tonto Dikeh pregnant showed up before she had her baby?That was pretty remarkable.So its not a surprise that we haven't seen pictures of Tonto's son Omodayo till now.My main reason for this post though is the question-Do we fans or public have a right to see the pictures of our celebrities or do they have a right to keep them away from us for as long they want?
Some say our Nigerian celebrities owe it to us as their fans to share this with us,while some say they are only human and just because they are celebrities don't mean they should have no private lives?
So what say you?
http://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2016/04/first-picture-of-tonto-dikehs-baby-boy.html

Some say our Nigerian celebrities owe it to us as their fans to share this with us,while some say they are only human and just because they are celebrities don't mean they should have no private lives.
So what say you?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. by Purpletee(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Didn't see any pix. Op your head correct at all
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. by Purpletee(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Didn't see any pix. Op your head correct at all?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Child Finally Here. by Danielle22(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Op ur name is linus mba

(1) (Reply)

"DNA Test Loading": Oritsefemi's Wife Reacts To Her Photo With His Mother / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Strike Same Pose In New Photo / Banky W Bought A Car For His Uber Driver Explain How He Has Been Good To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.