Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nylon Recyling Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Recyling Profitable (1559 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Recyling Profitable by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
hello,
has any body realised the money making potentials in recyling polyethene? especially starting from the common one in Nigeria like pure water sachets any individual or company with intrested can hit me up on my e-mail -braveheart4life@yahoo.com i need information and collaboration with any intrested persons. cheers
Re: Nylon Recyling Profitable by bidemi007: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2009
are u saying you recylce nylon.
explain more
cos i am interested
Re: Nylon Recyling Profitable by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2009
[list]
[li][b]The buisness is quite capital intensive. This is because of the machenery required to perform the melting ;to produce the liquid form of the plastic, which could be used in return to make more forms of polyethene(nylon, plastics etc etc)
mostly when you get the bunch of waste (dirt from homes, commercial, industrial, etc), it is sorted out into: recyclable materials such as bottles, plastics and nylon, metals etc ;and non-recyclable materials such as fruit peels, waste food, etc. The nylons and plastics are in focus therefore they are collected manually by hand and seperated.
This would be put into the machines which would do the melting at extremely high temperature.
When the liquid material is extracted, it can be reused to make nylon and plastic materials.
The best way of getting the recycled raw material to sell, is by getting customers to supply to such as nylon manufacturing companies, plastic bottles and plastic bag companies, etc etc. these companies are definately numerous in Nigeria.
My main purpose of posting this, is to get people with like minds like me to actualise this which wouldn't only generate a lot of cash, but will preserve and help the environment as well. thanksssss a lot to every one[/b][color=#006600][/color][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Nylon Recyling Profitable by knice(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2009
If you are really interested,contact this man- Engr. JUDE EGBUNA. ON 08069576754. OR alternatively visit his website: www.turnwaste2wealth.com. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Businesses Is More Viable In Nigeria? / Bulk Sms: A Major Advertising Tool For Nigerian Businesses / MTN Has Done It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.