Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed (1085 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / All Churches Must Build University!!! The Bill Has Been Passed Into Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
undecided undecided

Don't look at me.

I didn't say it.

This Cleric said it:

https://www.rt.com/news/339288-cleric-saudi-laws-islam/
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
did he ask you to post it here?

shymexx opened a similar thread in family section, is he a cleric?

dont plan accidents plz, fear God.
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:
did he ask you to post it here?

shymexx opened a similar thread in family section, is he a cleric?

dont plan accidents plz, fear God.

If we don't post stuff like this, and then discuss and debate it, then what exactly do YOU come here to do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:

If we don't post stuff like this, and then discuss and debate it, then what exactly do YOU come here to do ?

Is it everything in the world which has to be posted and debated?

do YOU have anything else which you could be doing besides opening inciting threads?

let's use sense occasionally.

Are you a woman? No.

Are you in S Arabia? No.

Does the matter concern you personally? No.

Does it affect your life? No.

Will nl close down if you dont post? No.

Will you lose money if you dont open this thread? No or yes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by asalimpo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
--
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by asalimpo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
--
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by asalimpo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:
undecided undecided

Don't look at me.

I didn't say it.

Christians had gathered stones to pelt you - your words saved you!!

Matthew 12: 37
"For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned"

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by dorox(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
The scary thing is that this person is not a nut-job whacky Florida pastor with a few dozen members espousing such a vile mysogenistic and regressive world view, but a respected Arab cleric with state backing.

1 Like

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:
undecided undecided
Don't look at me.
I didn't say it.
This Cleric said it:
https://www.rt.com/news/339288-cleric-saudi-laws-islam/
Thank you Plaetton for posting this.

It is healthy to remind us the discrimination and atrocities we humans are able to carry out to others, just because of subjective beliefs. Although each one is entitled to his religious beliefs, the willingness to forcefully impose it to or discriminate against a group of humans (whether Women, homosexual, black, etc.) is very wrong. We should never relent in condemning such barbaric attitudes.

Those that claim it should not have been posted or should not be debated, may as well ignore it.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
asalimpo:

Matthew 12: 37
"For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned"

Lol.
grin
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
LoJ:

Thank you Plaetton for posting this.

It is healthy to remind us the discrimination and atrocities we humans are able to carry out to others, just because of subjective beliefs. Although each one is entitled to his religious beliefs, the willingness to forcefully impose it to or discriminate against a group of humans (whether Women, homosexual, black, etc.) is very wrong. We should never relent in condemning such barbaric attitudes.

Those that claim it should not have been posted or should not be debated, may as well ignore it.

Greetings.

Dont ignore shymexx identical thread in family section.

Any reason why you would do that?
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
grin

Your thread is not all that.

I believe you use vehicles at some point in time, or dont you?

I find your use of emoticons here annoying, btw.
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:

Is it everything in the world which has to be posted and debated?

do YOU have anything else which you could be doing besides opening inciting threads?

let's use sense occasionally.

Are you a woman? No.

Are you in S Arabia? No.

Does the matter concern you personally? No.

Does it affect your life? No.

Will nl close down if you dont post? No.

Will you lose money if you dont open this thread? No or yes?

Unbelievable !! shocked

Tpia, are you really this .......( I don't want to print the words) ?
Or,
you just have a thing for me ? wink
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:

Dont ignore shymexx identical thread in family section.

Any reason why you would do that?
What makes you believe I have ignored a thread in the family section, a thread I wasn't even aware of? Must I comment every thread on nairaland? Must I be aware of every double thread out there?

Good day to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:

Unbelievable !! shocked

Tpia, are you really this .......( I don't want to print the words) ?
Or,
you just have a thing for me ? wink

grin grin
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
LoJ:

What makes you believe I have ignored a thread in the family section, a thread I wasn't even aware of? Must I comment every thread on nairaland? Must I be aware of every double thread out there?

Good day to me smiley

Do you need the link for the thread so you can stop ignoring it?
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin

Abi na ?

Let her come clean.
We MAY be able to work something out.
cheesy
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:

Your thread is not all that.

I believe you use vehicles at some point in time, or dont you?

I find your use of emoticons here annoying, btw.

Pardon me, but I am an emotional guy. wink

When did that become a bad thing ?
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yes, the thread must be about me.

Yall cant function otherwise.

Enjoy.

Follow me as I follow Christ though, little reminder.
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by plaetton: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:
Yes, the thread must be about me.

Yall cant function otherwise.

Enjoy.

Follow me as I follow Christ though, little reminder.

Lol.
Meanwhile, beware of driving, for it might expose you to evil.
grin
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by itstpia8: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
Meanwhile, beware of driving, for it might expose you to evil.
grin

Kyrie Eleison.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Driving Exposes Women To Evil, Churches Must Be Destroyed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:

Do you need the link for the thread so you can stop ignoring it?
I derive no pleasure in endless arguments. I am free to comment where I want. I am not aware of the thread you are referring to, and even if I was, there is no guarantee I would comment. You are also free not to comment on this one.

Good day to you.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To All Atheists / Bank Statements Confirm Suleiman Severally Deposited Stepahnie Otobo's Account / Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday, 2nd July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.