Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) (40748 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? / Cornrow With Braids : Different Types Of Braids For Ladies / 15 Most Stylish Ghana Braids Ideas For African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I no too send.... braid o... no braid... I'm an equal opportunity admirer grin

The thing I kinda don't like is dreads. Most times.

We're opposites... grin

It's a giant no @ braids on men, but I think dreads look nice, and the longer the better (I like longish hair in general). My UPS delivery guy the other day was sporting dreads, and they, he, looked real real nice. Still, I can't reconcile how dreads come about, hygiene-wise, and that it's basically just matted hair, lol. I'm beyond skeptical as to how they get to their scalp, etc. A 'fro or just plain regular joe hair trump both these options.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by demiladegold(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Sijambo! cheesy . So are you kenyan or you just live there, I presume you live there

living and schooling
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

living and schooling
Cool. Im goina follow you now.

hope your day went well.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by demiladegold(f): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Cool. Im goina follow you now.

hope your day went well.

YES THANK YOU.yours?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

YES THANK YOU.yours?
Sleepfull!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

We're opposites... grin

It's a giant no @ braids on men, but I think dreads look nice, and the longer the better (I like longish hair in general). My UPS delivery guy the other day was sporting dreads, and they, he, looked real real nice. Still, I can't reconcile how dreads come about, hygiene-wise, and that it's basically just matted hair, lol. I'm beyond skeptical as to how they get to their scalp, etc. A 'fro or just plain regular joe hair trump both these options.
Haha.. Ur thinking just twisted my mind upside down. Na wa
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
Haha.. Ur thinking just twisted my mind upside down. Na wa

Lol, what are you leaning towards now?

Do what you like, and looks good on you.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, what are you leaning towards now?

Do what you like, and looks good on you.
so you might prefer what looks good on you until u die...as for me i love getting out of my comfort zone even if it means fixing on the dreaded dreads cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2016
d unfortunate tin is dat av neva seen a responsible big man plaiting hair xcept charlie boi & derele & we boTh kw D're broke gays
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016
NemzySeries:
d unfortunate tin is dat av neva seen a responsible big man plaiting hair xcept charlie boi & derele & we boTh kw D're broke gays
Dude pls go easy on them naa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by UjSizzle(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
His hair. Don't care.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
Long afro-like hair is great but I am rocking this right now, so low cuts rock like sheeet considering the amount of compliments I am getting. Quote me and end this week without getting petrol angry
tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by PrettySpicey(f): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
I was going to say something profound, then I saw Bryan Okwara. Now, I'm racking my head for what I wanted to say...

Phew!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by yankison(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

this nairaland cracks me up....

It's fun ... How u . am planning on a trip to kenya this Month , where u stay there
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol good but if e reach the type of denrele's own na big turn off
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Ada9103(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
And Jesus wept"!!!! I can't just stand them.the major reason I left kelvin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by IAmTobore(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

angry wen me nd d guy do d same hair style for now he his like my twin
Are you halfrica?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by yankison(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
Ladies nd gentlemen please air your thoughts on guys that go on braids and not the normal low-cut or mohock or galax hairstyle, i practically love braids but it's too gangster..ish.

no at all
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Brugo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
You mentioned men then you put Denrele's picture. Why?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by phkka1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
I wish I a lady I would assumed that they are not men enough.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
Are you halfrica?

Yes i are grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
belief me, my hair is the perfect hair and my head cant be more perfect. But other than its against my believes religiously, it just doesnt look sane to me.

Good reply
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Braid is nice buh no I prefer my man on low cut!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
From the comment of the ladies, one can predict exactly how old they are.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by ring7(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
I thought you said Guys ,but am seeing Denrele
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
tongue
You nor dy fear abi cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Good reply
Thanks kiss. Nice eyes, gorgeous lips, awe-inspiring nose, great skin.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by yinkuscious(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think they are possessed (demonic men do that)
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by amtaken(f): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't like she-males.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
Thanks kiss. Nice eyes, gorgeous lips, awe-inspiring nose, great skin.

***Blushing***

Thanks wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:

***Blushing***

Thanks wink
You are welcome kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / Waist Trainers And Other Body Shapers At Giveaway Prices / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.