Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) (40834 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? / Cornrow With Braids : Different Types Of Braids For Ladies / 15 Most Stylish Ghana Braids Ideas For African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
This babe must like to play with men bush meat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ewww dude lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by yanabasee(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
belief me, my hair is the perfect hair and my head cant be more perfect. But other than its against my believes religiously, it just doesnt look sane to me.

Cc:
Hallack

Aside that, I think..... I admire it but I can't do it... I've got the best fits of head and hair.... Height and good body built....too, and a good complexion to march.... But I'm nt a kid and even if I was.. I'm this kindaf person that likes corporate out-fits and I smell decency as my utmost desire...

I used to wear dreads...back when I graduated from secondary school..before I got admission... I used to like it and I was seen more lika gay and I was always confronted by alotaf them... I cut it off...and I like low cut, with step one! With my side beards and I still look cute.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Team Low_Cut ... Hate braids on guy asf .
And pls op ... Do remove that bastard's image from the pictures of guys with braids ... denrele isn't a guy nigguh
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by YungJo207(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Everybody have their own feeling about life,the fact that someone hate something doesn't mean the next person should
As for me love braiding my hair and been like that
MY VIEW ABOUT LIFE:Don't let people tell you what to do with your life cause at the end of the day it all about you..

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2016
XiomaraXO:
erm...is this an instagram image or the real you...let's know.
Wow, such a question from someone with no dp. Your answer is still with the gods! **runs away** grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.DAH DUDE SO CUTE....IF YA CUTE LIKE THAT ...I FIT TOAST YOU OO
I cute pass that! I only used the picture because the hair is same as what I am rocking now
At bolded, lol.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Mostprecious(f): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2016
I love braids too on mehn, itz charming nd so cute especially if maintained. Buh itz nt as smart as a low cut, quote me. I wud love ma man on low cut more
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Coolgent(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2016
According to my perception most of them are gays, the ladies who encourage them are either lesbians or gold diggers.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2016
This derele is just a Fagg*t in disguise
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by InvertedHammer: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2016
/
Celebrity? No.

Then he is gay. If he hasn't slept with a man, it is only because the opportunity has not presented itself.

What manner of a man would sit for hours to have his hair braided? Someone who has nothing better to do in life. If you ever visit or drive by predominantly gay communities, you will witness a certain peculiar appearances. Don't let the phantom machismo fool you. Or the least, he is a closet bisexual. Of course, they will deny it which is understandable.
\
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2016
onunwa21:

If dos nigas get ur nyash...menhh

Na pampers things oooooo
Lol grin crazy dude!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by doskie(m): 1:12am On Apr 16, 2016
that basttad wid a dog is definitely a fagg.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Henycymama(f): 1:42am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Long afro-like hair is great but I am rocking this right now, so low cuts rock like sheeet considering the amount of compliments I am getting. Quote me and end this week without getting petrol angry

yimuu
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Henycymama:

yimuu
You again Really Antee, really

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Why should a guy keep his hair long just for him to plait? How about ladies having Michael Jordan? #farikodoro.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 16, 2016
[/b]MEHN, I LOVE IT. I WILL ALWAYS PLAIT MY HUSBY'S HAIR DURING WEEKEND.[b]
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by ClintonDal(m): 4:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Please remove Denrele from that place. He is not a man. That one don sell him penis and balls
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
I cute pass that! I only used the picture because the hair is same as what I am rocking now
At bolded, lol.
.HEHEHEHEHE

BABY CAN I KNOW YOU?,,,,,,,(winks)
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2016
ClintonDal:
Please remove Denrele from that place. He is not a man. That one don sell him penis and balls
.YOU DE VEX OO
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2016
YungJo207:
Everybody have their own feeling about life,the fact that someone hate something doesn't mean the next person should
As for me love braiding my hair and been like that
MY VIEW ABOUT LIFE:Don't let people tell you what to do with your life cause at the end of the day it all about you..
.ABEG WERRIS THE BRAID?CUZ NA ONLY FOREHEAD I DE SEE(abi na four head)
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by YungJo207(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.ABEG WERRIS THE BRAID?CUZ NA ONLY FOREHEAD I DE SEE(abi na four head)

Use soap and water wash your eye since eye dey pain you
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by otiigba1(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Bros you wowo ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
thank you show us your own grin grin i dare you!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by axiliborha(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Long afro-like hair is great but I am rocking this right now, so low cuts rock like sheeet considering the amount of compliments I am getting. Quote me and end this week without getting petrol angry
is that your picture?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
YungJo207:

Use soap and water wash your eye since eye dey pain you
.YOU WORWOR BELLEFUL SHA
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Sijambo! cheesy . So are you kenyan or you just live there, I presume you live there. Im goina follow you now
.YOU BE REAL ASHEWO..

SEE YOU
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU BE REAL ASHEWO..

SEE YOU
What are you saying this early morning now? Proofs to back your claim or is it my fault she mentioned me first. Happy weekend
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HEHEHEHEHE

BABY CAN I KNOW YOU?,,,,,,,(winks)
[b]Why not, can I knöw you? Goodmorning[/b]
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2016
axiliborha:
is that your picture?
Naarh, who my picture epp? That picture is just depicting my hairstyle
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2016
check my profile
otiigba1:
thank you show us your own grin grin i dare you!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Donlino:

hey TM, literature section is now protected from Copy and Paste, so stories are protected ....come and feed us na cry cry

Aw, dear Donlino, can't you come over to lifeandspices.com to read my stories? Got plenty there... and a good mystery going on now. Do visit okay?

Many thanks, friend.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by Donlino(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Aw, dear Donlino, can't you come over to lifeandspices.com to read my stories? Got plenty there... and a good mystery going on now. Do visit okay?

Many thanks, friend.

Hehehe I do visit.... if only you know who this is... Bis sis grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Donlino:

Hehehe I do visit.... if only you know who this is... Bis sis grin

choi, slapping-on my sleuth hat. Donlino = ..... you someone with a double identity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wholesale n Retail Shoes (kids, Adult- Female N Male) / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) / This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photo Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.