Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Contact professional rat killers here... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contact professional rat killers here... (1299 Views)

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife / Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
We give you a comprehensive rat treatment. We kill the rats within your house/compound and prevent the ones outside from entry.

Don't worry about the rats dying and smelling. We use chemicals that kills and dry them... No smelling around.

We do this for at affordable rates starting from 3k.

Call/WhatsApp Go-global XS on 07065308183/08057791015.

Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Call today and send the rats in your house on exile...
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by Demallcrazy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
6k to kill rats? angry

how much to kill snake & put on NL? grin

1 Like

Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Demallcrazy:
6k to kill rats? angry

Smiles. If you've experienced damages caused to life and properties by the rats, you will know the prices worth more.

A friend travelled for just two months, not minding treating the house before leaving. By the time he returns, the rats have turned his split AC to their homes with all the internal connections destroyed, and the back of his chairs chewed beyond recognition..

I wish people can share their rats destructive experiences, you will know 6k is not too much..
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by egopersonified(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
For 6k, you had better shoot and bury them.
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
egopersonified:
For 6k, you had better shoot and bury them.

Smiles.. I hope you know how a bullet will b ,ore expensive....
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Thats why I am always screaming at people to keep the back door shut even in the afternoon, cos once one gets in, the rest is history.

I know what rats did to me in school Shudders angry

The best way is to prevent them from getting in in the first instance.

Me and rats just cant live together
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by blank(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Mehn, the fear of rats is the beginning of discipline. All windows and doors on the ground floor are always locked.

The stupid rat tore all the outside mosquito net trying to get into the house. I laid a trap for it and caught the biggest rat I have ever seen. There are still more out there as I have seen new big holes in the net. Maybe it's the wife coming for revenge. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Lol @ wife coming for revenge. Rats are household enemy
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
blank:
Mehn, the fear of rats is the beginning of discipline. All windows and doors on the ground floor are always locked.

The stupid rat tore all the outside mosquito net trying to get into the house. I laid a trap for it and caught the biggest rat I have ever seen. There are still more out there as I have seen new big holes in the net. Maybe it's the wife coming for revenge. undecided

Ahahahahahah, you are funny Ma. Simply call us before It's too late. The revenge won't be funny o..
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
tearoses:
Thats why I am always screaming at people to keep the back door shut even in the afternoon, cos once one gets in, the rest is history.

I know what rats did to me in school Shudders angry

The best way is to prevent them from getting in in the first instance.

Me and rats just cant live together

Ahahahahaha... I hope those who commented earlier will get this..
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Demallcrazy:
6k to kill rats? angry

We've cut the price to N5,000 oo, I hope you can call now?? Ahahahah
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by Demallcrazy(m): 3:15am On Apr 15, 2016
semochendo1:

We've cut the price to N5,000 oo, I hope you can call now?? Ahahahah
u try small & God knw say i dey greatful & not greedy, buh u fit still help me divide dat 5k into 10 places, remove 400 inside then divide d remainder by 2. hw much ee come be?
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
We are here for you..
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2017
we are still waiting for your calls..
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by johnson232: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
blank:

Hahahahahahaha.....laff wan kill me... cheesy
You are very funny...

You better consider comedy as a career seriously....
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
so because you heard there are rats in aso rock you want to resurrect this thread, lai lai kolework

1 Like

Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2017
egopersonified:
so because you heard there are rats in aso rock you want to resurrect this thread, lai lai kolework

Ahahahhaha, those who will get that of Aso rock have already gotten it. We are interested I the houses of a common man, we want everyone to live is a clean, healthy and pest free homes.

Call or whataspp us on 07065308183
Re: Contact professional rat killers here... by semochendo1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
We are still much available...

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Toast / Young Man Share Burial Poster Of Himself (pic) / Cheating Girlfriend, Should I Report Her To The Guy...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.