Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) (7604 Views)

Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!! / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
our own network.
Abuja and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by csc2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by kennynelcon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why roll it out when it's Abj n Lagos only.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
[size=14pt]Because we run d country! these two cities are Nigeria Pillar!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
DBos:
[size=14pt]Because we run d country! these two cities are Nigeria Pillar!![/size]

Pls stop referring to Lagos as a city. Lagos is a state.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by marshalcarter: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
I 1da why nigeria aint movin forward
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by malton: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

Pls stop referring to Lagos as a city. Lagos is state.
And what's your own definition of a city?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

Pls stop referring to Lagos as a city. Lagos is state.

Define what a city is and then come and defend ur statement. Let me guess, new York city is also not a city because it is a state? From berger to oworonshoki to ikoyi to Victoria island to bandagry; no single bush. If that is not a city what else is?
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
malton:

And what's your own definition of a city?
undecided

This is the list of Nigeria cities according to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Nigeria Go thru it and pick the "odd man out"

Aba
Abakaliki
Abeokuta
Abuja
Agege
Akure
Asaba
Awka
Bauchi
Benin City
Birnin Kebbi
Buguma[1]
Calabar
Dutse
Eket
Enugu
Gombe
Gusau
Ibadan
Ife
Ikeja
Ikirun
Ikot-Abasi
Ikot Ekpene
Ilorin
Iragbiji
Jalingo
Jimeta
Jos
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Karu
Kumariya
Lafia
Lagos
Lekki
Lokoja
Maiduguri
Makurdi
Minna
Nsukka
Offa
Ogbomoso
Onitsha
Okene
Ogaminana
Omu-Aran
Oron
Oshogbo
Owerri
Owo
Orlu
Oyo
Port Harcourt
Potiskum
Sokoto
Suleja
Umuahia
Uyo
Warri
Wukari
Yenagoa
Yola
Zaria

FYI the capital of kano and Kaduna are kano and Kaduna respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
greenhulk:

Define what a city is and then come and defend ur statement. Let me guess, new York city is also not a city because it is a state? From berger to oworonshoki to ikoyi to Victoria island to bandagry; no single bush. If that is not a city what else is?

The capital of NY State is NYC and there are other cities within New York state eg. Brooklyn etc. Even Mumbai is a city in Maharashtra, India. A city is not absence of "bush" so why is it hard to choose a city within Lagos state that'll represent.

I'll suggest Lekki. grin grin grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

This is the list of Nigeria cities according to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Nigeria Go thru it and pick the "odd man out"

Aba
Abakaliki
Abeokuta
Abuja
Agege
Akure
Asaba
Awka
Bauchi
Benin City
Birnin Kebbi
Buguma[1]
Calabar
Dutse
Eket
Enugu
Gombe
Gusau
Ibadan
Ife
Ikeja
Ikirun
Ikot-Abasi
Ikot Ekpene
Ilorin
Iragbiji
Jalingo
Jimeta
Jos
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Karu
Kumariya
Lafia
Lagos
Lekki
Lokoja
Maiduguri
Makurdi
Minna
Nsukka
Offa
Ogbomoso
Onitsha
Okene
Ogaminana
Omu-Aran
Oron
Oshogbo
Owerri
Owo
Orlu
Oyo
Port Harcourt
Potiskum
Sokoto
Suleja
Umuahia
Uyo
Warri
Wukari
Yenagoa
Yola
Zaria

FYI the capital of kano and Kaduna are kano and Kaduna respectively.
Lol, so because the rest are capitals of their various states, so Lagos is disqualified?! grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

The capital of NY State is NYC and there are other cities within New York state eg. Brooklyn etc. Even Mumbai is a city in Maharashtra, India. A city is not absence of "bush" so why is it hard to choose a city within Lagos state that'll represent.

Chill bro. Stop embarrassing yourself. lipsrsealed

Lagos is not just a city, it is a Conurbation! I. E. A combination of cities. cool

Attached are screenshots to further buttress the point. smiley

1 Like

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol, so because the rest are capitals of their various states, so Lagos is disqualified?! grin

Na so dem dey tek fail common entrance examination.

So Warri is the capital of Delta state, just as Zaria is the capital of Kaduna state?

Teacher: Why is Agege, Ikeja and Lekki on that list of nigeria cities alongside with Lagos.
Pupil: Auntie me, Auntie me. Because the want to smuggle Lagos-Calabar coastal railway into the 2016 budget. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
RobinHez:

Na so dem dey tek fail common entrance examination.

So Warri is the capital of Delta state, just as Zaria is the capital of Kaduna state?

Teacher: Why is Agege, Ikeja and Lekki on that list of nigeria cities alongside with Lagos.
Pupil: Auntie me, Auntie me. Because the want to smuggle Lagos-Calabar coastal railway project into the 2016 budget. grin grin grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

Call it whatever u like, Lagos is a city, currently the biggest in Africa. Lagos is one of the smallest states in Nigeria but it is by far the biggest city. A city is a center of population, commerce, and culture; a town of significant size and importance. It is made up of towns connected together without visible boundaries.

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
RobinHez:

Chill bro. Stop embarrassing yourself. lipsrsealed

Lagos is not just a city, it is a Conurbation! I. E. A combination of cities. cool

Attached are screenshots to further buttress the point. smiley

1 bottle of orijin for RobinHez! You're getting the point.

However, Lagos state is not a city but a conurbation, just as New York state is not a city but a conurbation.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
vanndubi:

1 bottle of orijin for RobinHez! You're getting the point.

However, Lagos state is not a city but a conurbation, just as New York state is not a city but a conurbation.
Choi. Ur case is above me... Let's wait for the elders. grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
RobinHez:

The elders in their wisdom, should consider adding Lagos permanently on the list of Nigerian cities and deleting it from the list of Nigerian states. Their recommendation forwarded to the National Assembly to finalize to adjustment to 35 states in Nigeria.

Elders, we're waiting.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
RobinHez:

The elders in their wisdom, should consider adding Lagos permanently on the list of Nigerian cities and deleting it from the list of Nigerian states. Their recommendation forwarded to the National Assembly to finalize the adjustment to 35 states in Nigeria.

Elders, we're waiting.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
csc2:
speed is faster than any other network
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by tutaboi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Spread mat ...learning
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by DJEhimond(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Una don smoke gum this night again ba? How ntel and city take resemble?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chai!!!

Diz children sef, I check the topic com check d comments... I just give up.

Dem just fall d op hand shaaa cry

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by cheks100: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2016
chai
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Phantom2(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2016
and dem go Blame Buhari grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by osamaBUSH(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
vanndubi:

The elders in their wisdom, should consider adding Lagos permanently on the list of Nigerian cities and deleting it from the list of Nigerian states. Their recommendation forwarded to the National Assembly to finalize to adjustment to 35 states in Nigeria.

Elders, we're waiting.
Just let it rest. Remember, You can force a cow to the pasture but you cannot force it to eat grass.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by addinfo77: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Phantom2:
and dem go Blame Buhari grin
Buhari has nothing to do with this........ what makes lagos so sophiticated...... simple gionee phones
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Call it whatever u like, Lagos is a city, currently the biggest in Africa. Lagos is one of the smallest states in Nigeria but it is by far the biggest city. A city is a center of population, commerce, and culture; a town of significant size and importance. It is made up of towns connected together without visible boundaries.

Smallest State Indeed....Infact Lagos na Country cheesy
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
osamaBUSH:

Just let it rest. Remember, You can force a cow to the pasture but you cannot force it to eat grass.

It's Ok. It'll rest. But while it hibernates, Lagosians should be thinking seriously which city should represent Lagos.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
spiritfada:

Smallest State Indeed....Infact Lagos na Country cheesy

Oya see nigeria map, show me how many states wey lagos big pass. Ogun state is 5 times bugger than lagos. Kano, Tarawa, borno, kwara, sokoto, yobe, bauchi, niger are more than 6 times bugger than lagos.

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Geofavor(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2016
vanndubi:

It's Ok. It'll rest. But while it hibernates, Lagosians should be thinking seriously which city should represent Lagos.
Oga, you have a good idea, but it seems you're not sure -- you keep confusing yourself.

Lagos is a state. A state can be a city. Also, a state can be a conurbation. Which of the two a particular state is, is mainly determined by the population.

Technically speaking, Lagos is beyond a city; it is a conurbation!

However, it isn't a crime to call Lagos a city in an informal conversation. we can call her a LARGE city (a conurbation). smiley
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by sorextee(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
An elder is passing by.. grin Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria.. just like jo'burg Is in South Africa. If you want to make money, go to Lagos. My uncle in customs was transfered from lag to abj. H lamented and lamented. Why? Cos he won't be getting as much money he used to get In lag.

And by d way, where's ntel office in Abuja..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meaning And Uses Of The OTG / Tecno Phantom 5 (N70,000) Vs Doogee F5 (N34,000) / Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.