Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) (7667 Views)

Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!! / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
sorextee:
An elder is passing by.. grin Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria.. just like jo'burg Is in South Africa. If you want to make money, go to Lagos. My uncle in customs was transfered from lag to abj. H lamented and lamented. Why? Cos he won't be getting as much money he used to get In lag.

And by d way, where's ntel office in Abuja..

Ntel don't have office yet, they don't even have a website lol. They should have taken care of the basic things before bragging. One week now since they announced that they are live and still no office, no website (don't tell me ntel.com.ng because that one is a blog)
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by sorextee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
I observed that too. I just hope they won't come nd vanish like celtel, Zain.

greenhulk:

Ntel don't have office yet, they don't even have a website lol. They should have taken care of the basic things before bragging. One week now since they announced that they are live and still no office, no website (don't tell me ntel.com.ng because that one is a blog)
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Geofavor:

Oga, you have a good idea, but it seems you're not sure -- you keep confusing yourself.

Lagos is a state. A state can be a city. Also, a state can be a conurbation. Which of the two a particular state is, is mainly determined by the population.

Technically speaking, Lagos is beyond a city; it is a conurbation!

However, it isn't a crime to call Lagos a city in an informal conversation. we can call her a LARGE city (a conurbation). smiley

I still maintain my stand and I am not confused.

Apologies to osamaBUSH but I have to respond to ur comment.

A state can be a conurbation (territory with cities within it) but a state can not be a city. Why is Rivers state not referred to as a city? When a Lagosian living in Lekki fills a form, what does he write as his city and state respectively.

Now tell us, a state in any part of this world that is also referred to as a city?

Don't tell us u're confused, we are waiting for answers grin grin grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
vanndubi:

A state can be a conurbation (territory with cities within it) but a state can not be a city. Why is Rivers state not referred to as a city? When a Lagosian living in Lekki fills a form, what does he write as his city and state respectively.

Now tell us, a state in any part of this world that is also referred to as a city?

Rivers state cannot be a city because the towns/cities within the state are not interconnected. There are bushes and undeveloped landmass and boundries between one town to another. Lagos state on the other hand have all its towns/cities interconnected, there are no visible boundaries. Lagos state is so small and that is why it is called a city on its own. Do u know niger state alone is 35 times bigger than lagos state? Lagos state is the smallest state in nigeria yet it is the most populated and developed state and the biggest city in nigeria if not in Africa. . So yes lagos state is a state with lagos city inside it u can call it a city or conurbation depending on which term suits u.

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Ay04z(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Di's ntel is becoming overhype....shey dem fit offer 1gig for hundred naira ni....abegi make dem pack well joor..
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by osesology(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
All these debaters, una don tire?
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Oya see nigeria map, show me how many states wey lagos big pass. Ogun state is 5 times bugger than lagos. Kano, Tarawa, borno, kwara, sokoto, yobe, bauchi, niger are more than 6 times bugger than lagos.

I am only prescribing with my self made gps....Lagos na Continent!
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 30, 2016
vanndubi:

Pls stop referring to Lagos as a city. Lagos is a state.

Sorry Brov! if New York, London, San Francisco are called cities! what is your problem?

Nigeria mentality Sha!
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 30, 2016
RobinHez:
Choi. Ur case is above me... Let's wait for the elders. grin
Elders or gods
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 30, 2016
vanndubi:

London is a state and d capital of England! and it is called THE CITY OF LONDON grin grin grin

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2016
DBos:

London is a state and d capital of England! and it is called THE CITY OF LONDON grin grin grin

You ppl have started again. grin grin grin

If London is a state, can you call Accra a state too? It's like you skipped SS1. England does not operate a state- Federation system.

London is a city and you don't have states in England or uk for the matter. If you want to do comparison, compare Nigeria with USA. Both operate the same structure.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2016
DBos:

Sorry Brov! if New York, London, San Francisco are called cities! what is your problem?

Nigeria mentality Sha!

New York city is in New York state and San Francisco is a city in the state of California.

Lagos is like California. In Cali, they have Los Angeles and co and in Lag, we have Ikeja and co. What is difficult in understanding that a state is not a city. Or is California a city?

It is clear you no enter geography or government class while in secondary school. I'll suggest you improve ur reading culture to make up for lost years.

So long bro cool
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2016
vanndubi:

You ppl have started again. grin grin grin

If London is a state, can you call Accra a state too? It's like you skipped SS1. England does not operate a state- Federation system.

London is a city and you don't have states in England or uk for the matter. If you want to do comparison, compare Nigeria with USA. Both operate the same structure.

Sha na only you go school na! I even forget say you repeat SS 1 up to 9times!
The regions of England are also refers to as states! and further more! In Government A state could still mean a Country!

Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by kesses: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2016
why are u people fighting about what a city is? at least it works in Lagos.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by vanndubi: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
DBos:

The regions of England are also refers to as states! and further more! In Government A state could still mean a Country!

I can now confirm that you're an intelligent JS 3 student but you'll have big problem learning. When you make reference, ensure you add a link.

You can say that there are states in Great Britain which are England, Wales and Scotland. And a nation can be referred to as a state.

However, according to wikipedia, UK list of cities has London as one of the cities https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_United_Kingdom
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol, so because the rest are capitals of their various states, so Lagos is disqualified?! grin
Boss, I'm back online with a new identity.
Add me up on 7B1FC779.
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Boss, I'm back online with a new identity.
Add me up on 7B1FC779.

My own identity has been taking from me, I'm like an organism without a soul right now! cry
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2016
People are backing up their points with screenshots, oga is claiming best student in geography: ss2 set! Hehehe... grin
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by Geofavor(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
DBos:

Lmao
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
RobinHez:

My own identity has been taking from me, I'm like an organism without a soul right now! cry
What are you saying?
Re: Introducing Ntel. Our Very Own. (photo) by RobinHez(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
What are you saying?
My sweetheart was stolen from me... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enable 4G Internet On Your LTE Phone / Samsung Still Suck At Batteries / Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.