Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bloggers Your reviews, opinions and lectures are Needed here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Your reviews, opinions and lectures are Needed here (337 Views)

New Blog.....pls I Need Your Reviews And Advise On How To Get More Traffic / Need Your Reviews On Superforum / 7 Things About Bloggers Your Boss Wants To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Your reviews, opinions and lectures are Needed here by alexisgist(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Firstly I'm going to appreciate Nairaland Team for this wonderful forum I personally named (mini Google).
I learnt alot here and I have no regret of joining Nairaland, part of what I learnt was how to create and design a blog, which I successfully did with the help of my Boss here.
I started blogging less than a month ago and I'm getting over 500 views daily, I will appreciate it if I can learn more from the experienced ones or the blog expert, in respect to what my blogsite look like, what it needs,what it doesn't need, how to get a domain name and most important ways to make Money with my blogs with details explanation please.
I'll appreciate you for the lecture I'm already seated visit www.alexisgist..com to help me review it and Let me know what it feels like in there.
Thanks once again.

Front page please

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice For Google Adsense Needed / Need A Website Of Your Today, And Traffic Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.