Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

7 Things About Bloggers Your Boss Wants To Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Things About Bloggers Your Boss Wants To Know (460 Views)

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo / Bloggers Your reviews, opinions and lectures are Needed here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things About Bloggers Your Boss Wants To Know by bloggingbay(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bloggers are a phenomenal part of the online space. They publish great and highly beneficial content and in most cases are the mouthpiece of individuals and organizations. However, most managers do not pay keen interest to bloggers because they know little to nothing about how essential they are.

Here are 7 things about bloggers your boss wants to know that will get him impressed:

Your boss wants to know if: Read more @http://bloggingbay.com/index.php/2016/06/13/7-things-bloggers-boss-wants-know/

(1) (Reply)

Hello I Need Navigation On My Site / American Hosting, Your Website Located In USA, Ask Me / Here Are 20 Really Tough Questions That Google Asks During Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.