Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV (3524 Views)

Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / Upgrade Your Cv's With This Free Courses with Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
The courses are for free plus you would get an accredited diploma from the UK. The courses are actually priced at above N100k, so it some deal to get it for free. If you are interested, you can visit http://www.studony.com to see all courses and enroll for any.

Courses includes:

Diploma in Digital Marketing
Diploma in Social Media Marketing
Mobile App Development Training and more.

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Has anyone applied?
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by kristen12(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
ceomike:
Has anyone applied?
The site isn't user friendly. I've been trying to apply for diploma in principles of nutrition. When I click on enroll it's takes me to another page entirely that I don't even understand
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by nenergy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
kristen12:

The site isn't user friendly. I've been trying to apply for diploma in principles of nutrition. When I click on enroll it's takes me to another page entirely that I don't even understand
Using mobile? Try chrome
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

Its working here. It leads you to a page where you see all the courses and you can then apply for one.
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by kristen12(f): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
nenergy:

Using mobile? Try chrome
I don't have chrome. Can you suggest any other browser?
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:

Alternatively, you can use this link http://www.shawacademy.com/studony
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by kristen12(f): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
ceomike:

Alternatively, you can use this link http://www.shawacademy.com/studony
I've registered successfully.

Thanks
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Good to hear
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by nenergy(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
kristen12:
Use your android default browser. after registering, it takes you to another page with a different url. where you will need to select your preferred course again.
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by 0955eb027(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
I dey hia.
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by destino24(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
No exams before awarding the diploma?
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
No exams but you would have quizzes
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
diploma mill likely
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't think so.

They are currently recommended by the Irish government
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Has anyone here started the training? What is it like so far?
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by olabisiano76(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have registered and my lectures start on 22 Aug

1 Like

Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Awesome.

I can assure you will enjoy the classes
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by jimmyroger: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Will a certificate be given?
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by ceomike(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2016
jimmyroger:
Will a certificate be given?

Yes sir. The classes are live unlike what we have with EDX and Cousera. You may have to pay 5 euros (approx N2,000) for the exam.
Re: Free Courses With UK Certification To Boost Your CV by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
ceomike:
Awesome.

I can assure you will enjoy the classes

They offer a cert in Graphic design correct? I'd like to enroll

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Recruitment / Callredux Acceptance / More Teachers Needed At A Reputable School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.