Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Sit We Here Till We Die...of Hepatitis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Sit We Here Till We Die...of Hepatitis? (276 Views)

250 People Die Of Snake Bite In Plateau And Gombe Due To Scarcity Of Anti-Venom / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Sit We Here Till We Die...of Hepatitis? by handyhealth: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
It behooves me...and quite a good few people, why suffering must often times continue with help just around us.
There is no such thing as helplessness or hopelessness; all there is prevalent is reluctance to accept an outstretch helping arm engendered by previous experiences with failures. But for how long will the pain linger when hope waits a wasting?!

Like a dream of the night, in time, I have stumbled on a 'miracle', Hepatitis conquered!

I can't keep quiet! I am avowed to help my folks however little this way.

Of course you have tons of questions about this 'new found miracle'...Don't mistake difficulty for impossibility.
Let me answer the questions here: ihealthsunkanmi@gmail.com 08135689408
(Only available from 6pm daily: I started a 2 weeks intensive course yesterday)

If you stumbled across this post and it's not for you...kindly reach out to someone in need about it. That way, you will have joined me and my team in offering hope to another Nigerian and perhaps stopped them from losing their life to this.

Let's save the hurting, one man at a time.

(1) (Reply)

The Key Needs Of Life / End The Trauma Of Low Sperm Count / Build A Website/app For Your Health Institute With Online Drug Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.