Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland (736 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / New Trend Use By Fraudster On Micro And Small Business / Message L Get From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by sandyd: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2016
I ordered for a bale from sydney sydney as regards bale from UK paid as follows Name is Nixon Akirome . Act. No is 2006684741: teller no is 3223003 and depositor is ugwu cc , bank is zenith Area 7 branch and cash is #140;000:00 one hundred and forty thousand naira and the guy has switched off.pls any body help me l dont know what to do next cos l borrowed this money.
Re: How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by Zdoh(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2016
sandyd:
I ordered for a bale from sydney sydney as regards bale from UK paid as follows Name is Nixon Akirome . Act. No is 2006684741: teller no is 3223003 and depositor is ugwu cc , bank is zenith Area 7 branch and cash is #140;000:00 one hundred and forty thousand naira and the guy has switched off.pls any body help me l dont know what to do next cos l borrowed this money.
Call the bank instantly now that you mistakenly paid into someone's account and give them the details of the account,instruct them to put hold that account that only if the money has not been withdraw or go to the bank with your prove and the bank will help you with his address through the BVC and you can get him arrested.
Re: How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by NiRfreak(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2016
i think this should be a good definition of GOBE......am still sorry about it though.....i once lost 1k to a data scammer from nairaland.
Re: How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Oboi! People can be mean and heartless. But op, were you drunk to have paid such a huge sum of money to someone you've not seen?

I don't know why people have chosen not to learn from the experience of others!

We've heard and treated such case twice last year, and still you went ahead and fall into this same trap.

On Your Own fella..
Re: How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 5:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Hian!
Re: How Do L Get My Money From A Fraudster On Nairaland by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Neckson who claims to buy iTunes card is another scammer. Neckson or nobody on NL is a ripper. he steals people's iTunes card. These are his numbers 0706 557 9692 and 0708 362 2035

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled / Meet The Young Man Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / U.S. Has More Untapped Oil Than Saudi Arabia Or Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.