Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding (31577 Views)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2016
According to Bankie who shared the story, this happened in Nigeria because the son went ahead to marry his bride without his parents' consent.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/angry-nigerian-parents-send-30-soldiers.html

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 13, 2016
read tweets bottom to top

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by eleko1: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Evil Parent sad.u discovered she's a witch afta uNa don Scammed/drained her purse for 9 Years abi?GOD will not sleep,U'll reap what u sow. The lunatic Pastor Shud be drag out and flog mercilessly angry.Those 30 Bastards shud either be dismissed/redeploy to North/East.We cnt continue to waste tax payers money on useless Soldiers.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2016
The witchcraft behavior I see here are from the parents

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by amtaken(f): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2016
The parents went too far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by oluwafemi113(m): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2016
I

don't

believe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Sommyangel(f): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2016
This is the time for the girl to manifest her witchcraft.... BTW Where are pictures?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by petux(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2016
who the beating don help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by lonelydora: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Could only happen in a zoo called Nigeria. In fact, I don't blame all these whites that think we all live on top of trees inside a thick forest. They are right to call us 'monkeys' because we don't live/behave like humans.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by hungryboy(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
wetin you wan make lalasticlala do,
When story don lack una, una go just go twitter go form story come, come post screenshot here,
How we take confirm say dis story na true?,
Should we just take the word of a twitter user as fact?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by gunuvi(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one. Next time you will choose your owambe with care grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by caesaraba(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Make una small small take dey lie abeg. All these idle minds looking to stir up one story or another even where there is none.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by MilesLamar(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Na wa o.. D story no legit at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Afrok(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Haha... witch wey no kill or leave dem when dem dey broke? shocked but on behalf of the picture or adonbilivit crew, i urge Op to go back to the page she got the story from and ask for the pictures, come back and post here if not, ADONBILIVIT embarassed

Oh mehn! The beating go make people purge the ones wey dem don chop by forcecheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2016
lol....see funny comments above me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
That's true.
I'm the guy they beat up.
It was 60 soldiers not 30

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by comradee1248: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
If I were the one we'll just do a quiet court wedding after having two kids we'll do the white wedding... Then let me see evil parent that will come and disturb my wedding.... I will even take court injunction and get a security details to make sure that no 1 intimidates me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by macaranta(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
grin fact or fiction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Guyman02: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Picture of the event or i don bliv it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Temmi001: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Tell me what I'm yet to see or hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Arewa12: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by xamilola(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Hian, some parents sha, in this 21st century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by MadCow1: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
I have laughed so hard that now my boss is calling me.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Evil parents, end time mama nd papa. Unless the guy is a criminal then i rest my case nd comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Lolz..crazy parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by Topestbilly(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
undecided

Awon werey mase a'fani...

She's not evil when she was responsible for the responsibilities of the useless retired retard man, after wasting the money to cater for his family drinking Ogogoro ...

Some people just dey useless, even some animals get sense pass them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by bright007(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2016
k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by loomer: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Action film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding by BUSHHUNTER: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Pishures of soja beating pipu or Adonbilivit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.