Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are (17822 Views)

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / If Jobs Are Not Coming, Why Don't You Give This A Try... / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Stuntkid172:
e pain am
You well?
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Wendyslim(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
Meanwhile, Somewhere at China, Buhari is enjoying this....
. Allow the man to have his peace Na. Even if they poo on this thread waivers will still mention buhariiii. Chai SMH
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Wendyslim:
. Allow the man to have his peace Na. Even if they poo on this thread waivers will still mention buhariiii. Chai SMH
Yeah, Waivers....
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by NigerianHowTo: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
enairaprof:
To all Nigerian job seekers, it is true that your kind of job may be scarce but there are many jobs you qualified for. So many fresh graduates are unwilling to take up a challenging and rewarding roles. They only want a job that pays them with little of their efforts. While going through Nairaland job section, I discovered there are enough available jobs for business development executives/salesman/marketers/financial advisor but we fresh graduate see such roles as not profitable because your efficiency determine your reward.

Truth be told, you don't have to rely only on your course of study while searching for jobs. Be versatile and quick to learn. Every real graduate should be able to take up any job role with little training.

Some may argue that they have dreamed of working in Oil and Gas, Banks, or even a particular Industry but we should be able to differentiate Ideality from reality. The present state of the economy does not give the majority opportunities to preferred jobs. So we can get our hands doing something while we hope for the best. Sometimes we don't have to change our goals but our plans. Get busy doing something because what you don't use, you will soon lose.

You are very correct. Its very advisable to get your certificate cos you never can tell when it might come in handy, but there are loads of jobs and businesses that are out there for you to tap into. As long as you're not the type that sits on his ass expecting everything to fall in place, you'll definitely make it by God's grace. Just start from somewhere, no matter how little (Rome sef wasn't built in a day).

Check out https://www.nigerianhowto.com for different ideas of lucrative businesses (and how to begin) you can venture into, as well as the latest job vacancies in Nigeria. Working hard and working smart is key.

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Taeewo(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
veracious
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Lstar4real(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
my brother u are right ,I just went to school to get the certificate that's all.I have a flourishing business and my certificate is under my box.
under ur box? always check it often make ratzz no go fist on it...bcus u go need am sooner or later in future cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmy2016(f): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2016
justicejay:
JOB?
I don't waste my time on that shite anymore, my fashion designing work,fishery and poultry is really helping.
nice one
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by 4nobody4every1: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Temmy2016:
nice one
Hi Temi, I'm Temi...
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Barywhyte(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
my brother u are right ,I just went to school to get the certificate that's all.I have a flourishing business and my certificate is under my box.

What a moniker! Let me know about "flourishing business" maybe we can work together. Especially if ur idea is new
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Strongbest(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Someday, we'll all understand that it's not all about certificate but what you have to offer.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Marley01(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2016
2 minutes silence for those still looking for jobs on Nairaland..
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by ColtPython(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Well said cool
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:

Looks like cococandy's table

Yummy
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by toseman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
just make sure you are learning where ever job you might be doing at the moment...nature rewards the diligent ones
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by smoothvee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:

What kinda biz do you do dear?
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by utonwa4u(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
they don't eat this kind of food in China
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by babs01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please NLDERS I need a good job
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
utonwa4u:
they don't eat this kind of food in China
No dear, it's a presidential order. You get?
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmy2016(f): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
Hi Temi, I'm Temi...
hellow..namesake
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmy2016:
hellow..namesake
What's good? Mine is Temitayo, you should be Temitayo I suppose.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dyt:

Looks like cococandy's table

Yummy
I wish.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Wendyslim(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
Yeah, Waivers....
Guy na d Phone change am abeg. Spare me joor
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wendyslim:
Guy na d Phone change am abeg. Spare me joor
Smh... lying on the helpless phone. Some people sef.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmy2016(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
What's good? Mine is Temitayo, you should be Temitayo I suppose.
lolzz..mine is Temitope
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Temmy2016:
lolzz..mine is Temitope
Nice knowing a namesake on NL..
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Wendyslim(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
tongue
Temmi001:
Smh... lying on the helpless phone. Some people sef.
tongue ..tongue out....go hug transformer
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Stuntkid172(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Temmi001:
You well?
i dey kakaraka.. Nothing do me
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by mukhcech(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
justicejay:
JOB?
I don't waste my time on that shite anymore, my fashion designing work,fishery and poultry is really helping.

This was the only reason I followed you. I never knew you were as irresponsible as it can get. It was always about the betting. That is where you can hit your fortune. Gud buy Mr. Dreamer. You will get ur Jackpot in ur Grave. in sha allah.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by justicejay(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
mukhcech:

This was the only reason I followed you. I never knew you were as irresponsible as it can get. It was always about the betting. That is where you can hit your fortune. Gud buy Mr. Dreamer. You will get ur Jackpot in ur Grave. in sha allah.

And who beg for brats to follow me?
Who your following don help.
Get lot you living corpse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Service Replacement 2015 / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. / How Will You Cope If You Lose Your Job or Source of Income Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.