Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room (1555 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Ijaya123: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2016
A 59-year-old physically challenged man, Mr Olaiya Adeagbo, has pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 23-year-old marriage, accusing his wife of infidelity. He told the court on Monday that that his wife with whom he had four children, was having an affair with his neighbour. “I always received a tip-off from our neighbours that my wife is having an affair with one of our neighbours who was a bachelor. “That fateful day, I came back home earlier and could not find her in our room, two of my neighbours told me that they sighted her when she sneaked into her lover’s room. “I went to knock on his door but he refused to open after hearing my voice. “I continued knocking and he later opened his door, and I saw my wife hiding behind his door sweating and panting, I greeted her and left. “After some days, her lover died and my wife disappeared from the house without taking anything and refused to come back. “My wife later went to marry another man, who also died after some months of their marriage,” he said. The petitioner also told the court that his wife fights a lot with their neighbours. “My wife fights a lot, she fought with our pregnant neighbour but the woman died the following morning. “Every house we rented, we are always evicted because of her frequent fighting with me and neighbours; she once stabbed me with a knife” he said. He urged the court to terminate the marriage as his life was not safe and that he was no longer interested in the union. In her submission, the wife, Mrs Taiwo Adeagbo, 46, also accused her husband of committing adultery. She told the court that man her husband saw her with was her benefactor not her lover. “I am not having any affair with that our neighbour, he was only my benefactor who always meet my needs as my husband is not responsible, but unfortunately he is no more.” she said. The mother of four, said her husband had at one point eloped with her best friend. “My husband always bring home different women claiming they have one problem or another; he once ran away with my best friend to unknown destination for three-months,” she added. She begged the court to grant her husband’s wish and terminate the marriage as she too was no longer interested in the union. The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case to May 10 for further hearing.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/i-caught-my-wife-panting-sweating-in-our-neighbours-room/
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Physically challenged sad

I now knw why she is cheating
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by domopps(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Eyah Poor man but why are all her lovers dropping dead!

Physically challenged but...........

Cheeeers
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by divinehand2003(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
What more can we say. They're both willing to go their separate ways. So let them have their way for peace to reign now.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Devil don ON halogen light face their compound undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by delishpot: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2016
The man just yarn all the woman sins come forget say his hands too are not clean.
Anyhow, I pity the kids that are trapped in that union. Since they both want to say Bye, bye to each other so bad, let there wishes be granted.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by moyakz(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
blame buhari
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by McCarlito(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm always of the believe that it's not about BEING MARIED it's about STAYING MARIED
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525852_1265448311671899599658282276652785952800521n_jpeg0f8813681a64b0c3d146394c0a3ce543
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Igando my area, where all mumu things dey happen..'

Una see why I never reach igando for more than a year now?
Ugly underdeveloped place grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Ginaz(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Both if them not interested, case close.
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by cococandy(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
SMH
Who we go believe?
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Ijaya123: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2016
moyakz:
blame buhari

I have a question for you, are you fit, mentally?
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Ijaya123: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
What more can we say. They're both willing to go their separate ways. So let them have their way for peace to reign now.

The judge should just grant their request without further adjournment for another hearing.
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by moyakz(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Ijaya123:

I have a question for you, are you fit, mentally?
ask buhari!
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by Ijaya123: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2016
moyakz:

ask buhari!

You just confirmed my fear.
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by moyakz(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Ijaya123:

shocked[quote author=Ijaya123 post=44660938] really??thank buhari
Re: I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room by blazetitov: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ijaya123:

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Child From Bedwetting / Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast / Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.