Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents (881 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents by pillowz: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Show your parents GREAT Love and Respect!

I look at some folks and I wonder. How could you be so busy and you forgot the very ones that brought you forth to this very earth, nurtured you and made you the very man/woman you have become.

I cry for you if you're in the above category!

Love is displayed in actions not words. There are some blessings you may not covet if you don't give gifts to your parents.
Gen 27. "Venison" provoked the blessing!
Look out for what they are in dear need of. Even if you don't have the cash now, save for it.

We should always give time to our parents even if we are so busy because a time come when we will become parents and will be in need of same treatment.
Call them today and schedule a time to visit.

# Give heartily respect and love to your parents.
#MyParentsTheGodISee.

Re: Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents by delishpot: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Sometimes ask those same parents how they treated their spouses and kids when power was in their hands and their kids we're helpless and looking up to them for love and care.
Re: Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Very insightful thread. I want to honour my parents with my resources and time.

It is not enough to sit back in Lagos, and transfer money and recharge card to the village. Go HOME, or invite them over and show love.
Re: Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents by Ginaz(f): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
I love my mom even though sometimes she gets me angry. The things I do its cos of her but she doesn't understand, I'm an only child, she can't stay a day without me. But she just have to let me make decisions on my own.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About This Picture, A Hit Or Miss On Marriage / I Saw This On My Facebook Wall / 9 Effects Of The Recession On Families And How To Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.