Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace (1420 Views)

FL Studio Professional Music Production Software / Need A Dynamic Music Producer Who Has A Studio At Ikotun / Free Beats Upcoming And Pro (fl Studio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by dicksonadams(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Hi guys my name is Adams reside Close to gbagada area of Lagos state, I am a music enthusiast looking to teach any one interested in music production using FL studio how to do it.

I started my journey some 6yrs ago, and I know how it feels to try many time without producing something meaning.

I have put together a one on one training session which can be tailored according to client needs at an affordable price to help aspiring music lovers out there.

We start from music basics , scales, chord then we move up to composition and song structure.

We finish hope with a join project on any song idea of your choice.

I can be reached on this line 08034288798 call or whatsapps.

Please feel free to drop a comment or question on anything thing on music production and I will do my best to help out

1 Like

Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by dicksonadams(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
For the upcoming guys out there I will be dropping some info on stuff you need to put together to help you begin your Music Production so stay tune and get bless wink
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by dicksonadams(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2016
So here we go...

1, The number one ingredient is you need to have a passion for music production. It could be hard at the beginning, this is what will see you through those time
2, you need a laptop to begin with
3, DAW - I would suggest FL Studio, easy to use and versatile
4, you need music production education - that where I will like to help out.
5, you need sounds- basic and premium quality vst plugins and sound kits. I have some sound kit and plugins ready to assist anyone just make your request and if I have I will help out.
6, set of good headphones to begin with. I could help suggest some low cost Studio headphones just in case

7, a midi keyboard controller in order to achieve realistic timing and expand your creativity this you can buy as time goes on

Will be dropping more good stuff later
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by ClassicMusic68: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by ClassicMusic68: 8:28am On May 02, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by Isholaoni: 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by dicksonadams(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys this service is still on i case u want it, step by step easy one on one course
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by EbenzMedia9: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Learn Music Production On FL Studio At Your Pace by Yudee8(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2018
dicksonadams:
Hi guys my name is Adams reside Close to gbagada area of Lagos state, I am a music enthusiast looking to teach any one interested in music production using FL studio how to do it.

I started my journey some 6yrs ago, and I know how it feels to try many time without producing something meaning.

I have put together a one on one training session which can be tailored according to client needs at an affordable price to help aspiring music lovers out there.

We start from music basics , scales, chord then we move up to composition and song structure.

We finish hope with a join project on any song idea of your choice.

I can be reached on this line 08034288798 call or whatsapps.

Please feel free to drop a comment or question on anything thing on music production and I will do my best to help out
organ dick... I need a little help

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read / Pioneer Cdj 850 And Ddj Sr For Sale At Give Away Prices (sold) / Free Beat (Produced By Double Six) @IamDoubleSix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.