Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Reasons Why You Are Probably Not Making That Progress. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why You Are Probably Not Making That Progress. (426 Views)

Making That Great Choice With Xdac As The Pillar Of A Decentralized Company / Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Are Probably Not Making That Progress. by nugavilleshine: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
You are afraid to compete:

I can personally attest to this, because I was once afraid to compete. Sometimes failing at a competition is exactly what you need, in order to do better the next time. I have yet to work with someone who, after their first competition, did not have a fire lit under their ass to compete again ASAP.
You want to get better at everything, and you want it to happen yesterday:
Arguably, a lot of us are guilty of this. However, the line that separates those who want to be good and those who want to become good is the ability to break goals into smaller pieces, and accomplish them in segments. World records aren’t built in a day.

read more@ www.kayanddan..com.ng
-Be Inspired

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Design And Development At Affordable / This Might Just Be Useful If You Are Interested In Making Money As A Technician / Very Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.