Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Can I Move Apps To External Sdcard On My Alcatel Pixi 3 Tablet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Move Apps To External Sdcard On My Alcatel Pixi 3 Tablet? (3644 Views)

New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Looking For Alcatel Pixi 4 (7") / Pls, Urgent Help With My Alcatel Pixi Theatre (50980) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Move Apps To External Sdcard On My Alcatel Pixi 3 Tablet? by Jetjacky(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
I can't move my installed apps to the memory card, though I have clicked write to sd card on the storage settings. I believe it is not programmed that way. The only things that eventually moves are pictures and music.

Please is there anyone here that can help me sort this issue out once and for all, so I could now install apps to my sd card.

It runs on a kitkat os.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A31 Vs Samsung A51: The Samsung A31 Makes Sense!!! / Oukitel U22 With 4 Cameras Hands On LOOK / Beware Of This Youtube Phone Reviewer ......eric Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.