Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner (26689 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by ogochukwu247(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Actor RMD and his wife, Jumobi, hosted AY's wife, Mabel, to a birthday dinner yesterday April 12th. Ex wife of popular Lagos Pastor, Chris Okotie, Stephanie Henshaw, attended the dinner.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-rmd-and-wife-host-ays-wife-to.html

1 Like

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by dayowunmi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
AY's wife is a beauty

7 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Came: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
This Ex Okotie's wife beautiful ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Mopolchi: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
RMD make e no be like the one you host Gordons wey e dey see fish for stew pot but e no eat fish before im go.

5 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by darlenese(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
How many faces does this Mabel have sef ?

7 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by bcardastro: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
which one is ex-okotie's?
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Adefave1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
.... angry

Wetin konsain mi
Abeg join me and shout
SAI BABA grin

1 Like

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by cruzita(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ay your wife Is a beauty
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice undecided[b][/b]
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by cruzita(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:
How many face does this Mabel has sef ?
two.transformation and change face

3 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by donlarbito(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who e epp
E go give me money
Na people like dem dey go host
Make dem host common man nah
Rubbish
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by KayTash(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
who the dinner EPP?

1 Like

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
beautiful kiss just like me

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Gpopsicle(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
and so.....

how will ds pay ma alawi dt has been withheld by d federal government who derives pleasure n travelling around d globe.

#para mode activated
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Joyce28(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ay's wife looks so pretty kiss
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by darlenese(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
two.transformation and change face

Lol.
But u may be right u knw
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Ayento: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice one Gud for him cool
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Olukologia(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Baba God pick up my calls oooo. Rich people move with rich fellow. I lie? Like and respond if i lie

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by tobtap: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Duru009(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ay's wife is beautiful but doesn't always look happy.

Maybe cos she needs more babies n time from him.

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by flokii: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
AY and d girl don settle?

I sure say na 'money & fame' dey make d girl stay.. nothing more

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by fpeter(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:
How many face does this Mabel [b]has [/b]sef ?

faces and have smiley
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by bilo1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sweet
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by glossy6(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Has Mabel moved back to AY's house?
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by sinceraconcept(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why handsome men no dey gree marry beautiful wife na? RMD why now?
No dull yourself o,na 2 beautiful girls be this for you o,this Okotie wife fine no be small
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by Houseofglam7(f): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
AY and Mabel be looking like Oshiomole and Iara undecided
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by darlenese(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
fpeter:

faces and have smiley

Thanks wink
Slip of hand grin
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by bidak(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
beautiful kiss just like me
Nobody is like you, you are only like yourself
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Awon sexy mamas but Rmd why now?
Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by UIA04(f): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
I wonder why beautiful women are attracted to ugly men and handsome men to ugly or average women.

Mabel the shortest of them all abeg smile small na

I just researched, and realized that RMD'S first son was born by another woman even before he married his first wife may Ellen.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner by STILESGANG: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
UIA04:
I wonder why beautiful women are attracted to ugly men and handsome men to ugly or average women.

Mabel the shortest of them all abeg smile small na

I just researched, and realized that RMD'S first son was born by another woman even before he married his first wife may Ellen.
Clash of egos I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Shares Semi Nude Photos Of Roommate / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Omotunde Adebowale David Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.