Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Calls Out Donald Trump At F8 Conference - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mark Zuckerberg Calls Out Donald Trump At F8 Conference (408 Views)

"Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / Check Out Donald Trump's $100 Million Personal Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Calls Out Donald Trump At F8 Conference by tunderoc(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg took a swipe at Republican Presidential front-runner and billionaire business mogul, Donald Trump during his speech as Facebook kicks off its sixth F8 developer's conference. Although he didn't mention names but it's pretty clear that “voices,” Zuckerberg was passive-aggressively referring to Republican presidential primary front-runner Donald Trump, who has called for the mass deportation of undocumented immigrants, a ban on all Muslims from entering the United States and a defense strategy that would somehow shut down the Internet in Islamic State-controlled areas of Syria and Iraq. Excerpts of what he said and video below:

“As I look around and I travel around the world, I’m starting to see people and nations turning inward, against this idea of a connected world and a global community,” he said in his opening keynote speech in San Francisco. “I hear fearful voices calling for building walls and distancing people they label as ‘others.’ For blocking free expression, for slowing immigration, reducing trade and, in some cases around the world, even cutting access to the Internet.”
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Calls Out Donald Trump At F8 Conference by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Those voices are right though. The globalised economy is oppressive

(1) (Reply)

Cruz And Kasich Collude With The Aim Of Beating Trump / Rejoice With Me,because My Daughter Is 5 Today. / Muslim Mob In Egypt Strips and Parades 70-year-old Christian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.