Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? (1071 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / Why Many Christians Keep Confessing And Committing Same Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
I mostly find dis statements repulsive, some christians wud be like "Accept jesus christ Or Go To Hell"

I've even heard "pastors" saying stuffs like "Those muslims u see on d street, without jesus, they are all going to hell"

Bullcrap

Durrh,

We don't know which is d true religion, so lets face our different faiths nd leave others alone, stop shoving jesus christ acceptance in their faces.

I hardly see a muslim shoving their religion into pple's faces compared to d christians who keep shoving jesus christ into pple's faces like a shovel angry

ok, bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by ricsman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
because Jesus is the only way to Heaven!!! According to the Bible.
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
ricsman:
because Jesus is the only way to Heaven!!! According to the Bible.
angry

You see what am talking about?

Must everybody follow ur bible?
What if d Quran is d real word of God and d bible is fabricated?

Leave others to their faith.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by ricsman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Durentt:
angry
Must everybody follow ur bible? What if d Quran is d real word of God and d bible is fabricated?

I just told you what the Bible says..... tell me what the Quran is saying.
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Buharism: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
religion is religion, whether christianity, islam and judaism are all holy books, the whole world can never have same religion.
To me the most important thing is to "love your neighbour as u love yourself"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Ochoiho: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
The Christian only agreed with what the bible , the Koran and the Hadith said. Read Surah 19: 71. Allah said You will remain in Hell until the end. Come to Jesus that that promise eternal life to those that believe in Him. John 14.1
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by ricsman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
still waiting to know what the Quran said about making heaven. the Bible says its Jesus.
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Lombrozo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
is it compulsory to belong to a particular religion? pls am confused
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Muslims also believe outside Islam every other are going to hell, so it is mutual OP both religions think the other is going to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by odijeks(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
its not religion that saves, not even the christian religion saves. its simple faith in Christ that saves. sin in the new testament does not refer to sinful acts par-say, it refers to the rejection of Jesus. all men are already under judgement for their sins, but faith in Christ is the only escape from judgement for your sins John 3:18. if you reject Christ, it simply means you accept to receive the judgement for your sins. If you receive Christ, it means you receive freedom from judgement as Christ was already punished for your sins. it has nothing to do with christian/muslim religion. No religion saves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by zenith4biz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Revelation 21:8-
But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

We have not been given the ministry of condemnation but reconciliation, but that does not stop us from stating the fact.
There is no salvation anywhere outside JESUS
Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Amberon11: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2016
What is your problem?? Christianity is the most tolerant religion. We do not force people to accept christ. We we preach the gospel and its left for anyone to acceot or reject. Why do you term that "force"? Whether you accept or reject christ is totally your head ache.
Durentt:
angry

Must everybody follow ur bible?
What if d Quran is d real word of God and d bible is fabricated?

Re: Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Durentt:
I mostly find dis statements repulsive, some christians wud be like "Accept jesus christ Or Go To Hell"

I've even heard "pastors" saying stuffs like "Those muslims u see on d street, without jesus, they are all going to hell"

Bullcrap

Durrh,

We don't know which is d true religion, so lets face our different faiths nd leave others alone, stop shoving jesus christ acceptance in their faces.

I hardly see a muslim shoving their religion into pple's faces compared to d christians who keep shoving jesus christ into pple's faces like a shovel angry

ok, bye.

You have not met Muslims if that is what you think. They kill if you for their religion but no Christian do that. The only difference is they don't go about preaching it.

When I go to preach I don't tell people if they don't repent they go to hell because that is not God's message to man. People who preach that way has limited message of God and I tell you the truth. They are afraid of hell and therefore are candidate of hell. That fear alone shows where they are going, but they are both ignorant and proud to learn to be in heaven.

Those who will go to heaven are already in heaven while living here on earth.

God's message to man is the message of life and liberty not death and bondage.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor's / "Men Who Enjoy Having Wives On Top During Sex Will Not Make Heaven' - Pastor / Rccg Sunday School 25 June, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.