Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) (1500 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation ? / Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by oooosadolor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol...I'll just get a knife grin

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cover her up ... that's what a Gent will do wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by Redomi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hahahahaha, oh womanizer, Do his anus,
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by MRBrownJ: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
call a cab, and when it arrives, wake that thing up as if there was an emergency, and explaining that "it" has to go right away.... before getting his/her stuff and throwing this thing out.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Waittttttt...are those balls?!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by bamirotola: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Wtf! Are those balls?? God knows my budizzor castrator will get busy dt nyt, will crush those balls..but if they are snails aka kitten, i'd have to help her...cos for a puna to be that swollen, bro d bae is Hot..
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation(pic) by Beanhead(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2016
bobbymartinz:
Waittttttt...are those balls?!
nooo... Oranges

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Graduation / Which Kind Temptation Tempt Me Like This??? / Define Till U Get Tired...let's Have Fun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.