Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? (2491 Views)

If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation What Will You Do? / If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
BE SINCERE, IF YOU WERE IN THIS SITUATION,WHAT WOULD U DO??
A police officer stopped you, entered your car and demanded for your papers and after perusing, he said, "Oga! Your papers don expire.
You begged him but he won't let you go and after wasting an hour of your time, he insist you settle him with 2500. You pleaded that he should take 1,500 cos the exactly 2,500 is all you had. But he insisted on the 2,500 or you go to station.
To avoid further delay, you gave him the 2,500 and he alighted from your car. You zoomed off in anger and just about 5 minutes drive from the scene, a phone rang in your car. Behold, it was a "iPhone 7" seated gracefully on the passenger seat beside you.
You picked the call, lo & behold the harsh policeman said in a very sombre tone, "Oga, sori wen I sit inside ur car my fone don fall inside your car. Na me, the police man wey arrest you just now. Abeg help me return am".
What will be your response and reaction??
Comment below and also click share to pass to
friends and see funny replies
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by Cameleon72(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
Oga police, i have just paid you for the phone....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
Cameleon72:
Wait calmly and coming

Camelon indeed
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
Cameleon72:
Oga police, i have just paid you for the phone....

Smile
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by Afonjashapmouth: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
Wrong number!!!
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
Turn off the phone, take the sim out, and sell the phone to the highest bidder before celebrating the downfall of that bastard of a policemen
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by EniHolar(f): 3:58am On May 05, 2017
Return ke?

Something I bought from him.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
EniHolar:
Return ke?

Something I bought from him.
You bought! How much did you pay him?
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by Friedyokes: 5:27am On May 12, 2017
Police officer with iphone 7

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by EniHolar(f): 11:34am On May 12, 2017
classicTutor:

You bought! How much did you pay him?

It's in the post... Read it again
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by EzeMarvis(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2017
Who wan give police money ta buy iPhone 7 for the first place? ??
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by EzeMarvis(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2017
Who wan give police money for iPhone 7 for the first place? ??
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
EzeMarvis:
Who wan give police money for iPhone 7 for the first place? ??
)]

You wicked oo! See as you downgrades Nigeria Police
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by justicee4all: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lolllk come and see oh
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
justicee4all:
Lolllk come and see oh

To see yeye Nigeria Police
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
#Lalasticlala come and see oooo!
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by naijagobetter(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=classicTutor post=56214489]BE SINCERE, IF YOU WERE IN THIS SITUATION,WHAT WOULD U DO??
A police officer stopped you, entered your car and demanded for your papers and after perusing, he said, "Oga! Your papers don expire.
You begged him but he won't let you go and after wasting an hour of your time, he insist you settle him with 2500. You pleaded that he should take 1,500 cos the exactly 2,500 is all you had. But he insisted on the 2,500 or you go to station.
To avoid further delay, you gave him the 2,500 and he alighted from your car. You zoomed off in anger and just about 5 minutes drive from the scene, a phone rang in your car. Behold, it was a "iPhone 7" seated gracefully on the passenger seat beside you.
You picked the call, lo & behold the harsh policeman said in a very sombre tone, "Oga, sori wen I sit inside ur car my fone don fall inside your car. Na me, the police man wey arrest you just now. Abeg help me return am".
What will be your response and reaction??
Comment below and also click share to pass to
friends and see funny replies[/quote i will send him a text demanding for th bribe sum nd extra to fuel my car as i will calm am very far nd no fuel in my car thn keep him in suspence for a month maybe more to teach him a lesson
Re: Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? by classicTutor(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=naijagobetter post=57626036][/quote]

This is real definition of wickedness!

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: Kiss The Mirror / I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) / Ew! Comedy : Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan (download To Mobile )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.