Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104847 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nath44real: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
PLEASE THIS TREND IS TO LEARN, IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND MAKE SOME REAL MONEY AND NOT A POLICE STATION TO CATCH THIEF'S. SO PLEASE LET'S KEEP THE TREND CLEAN SO WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR GOALS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. WELL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

EVERYONE, TAKE NOTE OF Barikay
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by moneymins(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2016
nath44real:
HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT OF MY TRADES YESTERDAY AND TODAY.

THIS IS A LITTLE PROOF THAT BINARY OPTION TRADING PAYS A LOT.
This is a nice Job here nath44real, i appreciate people on this Forum vex in changing others lives. I must say i appreciate this tutor. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nath44real: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
moneymins:

This is a nice Job here nath44real, i appreciate people on this Forum vex in changing others lives. I must say i appreciate this tutor. Keep it up.

thanks you're welcome
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by moneymins(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
nath44real:
PLEASE THIS TREND IS TO LEARN, IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND MAKE SOME REAL MONEY AND NOT A POLICE STATION TO CATCH THIEF'S. SO PLEASE LET'S KEEP THE TREND CLEAN SO WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR GOALS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. WELL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

EVERYONE, TAKE NOTE OF Barikay
Barikay case is a case going under serious investigaTion, cyber crime expert are working closely to reveal this Barikay real identity.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nath44real: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
chibaik:
@Makson70 I just noticed you accessed your whatsapp last by Dec. last year. How could you be reached then?

yeah there is no need for a wats app group for now, when need arises for it, i'll notify everyone so for now, let's all just follow this trend thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nath44real: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I AM SUPPOSE TO CONTINUE TODAY BUT I AM GIVING EVERYONE TODAY TO OPEN THEIR IQ-OPTIONS DEMO ACCOUNTS, THIS IS VERY NECESSARY AND IMPORTANT BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO BE CARRIED ALONG AS I LECTURE HERE AND YOU CAN EASILY APPLY EVERYTHING I TELL YOU

THANKS........
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2016
moneymins:

You will soon be caught, that place you think you are hiding in River is already revel. You will be the first scapegoat on this nairaland. Simple questión turn to God for judgement. You are a yoruba, ijaw, and everytin on this Forum under the SAME ñame Barikay. You go around disguising yourself to scam people. Fellow nairalander, this Barikay case is currently being investigated, if he sent anyone an email, please be careful of this scammer. Admin never bail you out as you thought, we are All doing underground check on you. The only known person in river is mene and if mene is implicated, that will look so good as his both account details sent to op's have being forwarded to UBA Group at marina to ascertain his contact details if its correlate with One use to Open his account for trading as his nairaland account with username mene has nothing to do with you scammer. Go ahead as that God will be the One to expose here. That case will Never die as you tots. Barikay real identity Need to ve reveal.

Bros this is a serious allegation. Could you give details to what imformed this your allegation?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by fixedhollies(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice trend...i am in 4 it. Please keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by barikay: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2016
samplegirl:

Bros this is a serious allegation. Could you give details to what imformed this your allegation?
exactly. tell him to reveal who I scam or any message suggesting that. When u want to investigate u don't tell the person to avoid hiding privy info. The guy is worried because I raise alarm. Anyway the best thing is to keep ignoring him.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by moneymins(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
samplegirl:

My dear, Just Watch out whats will become of this scammer Barikay. You All will be amaze Who he really his. Now the póster of this thread is doing a wonderful Job which i support. People coming here should not see it as a guaranteed to make money but an opportunity as this Barikay full details on nairaland and general activities will soon move to the firSt page of Nigeria dailies. He felt he can hide under nairaland to play childishly as this has got up above that. For your informatión, your ip use in posting is currently being track. You can form pastorial stuff here, if you don't provide that teamviewer user id you claim to have subscribe with, your parents will blame the day you came to this world. Please general nairalander, be careful of this youngman As i will keep both admin informed. All post and comment Associated with Barikay is currently been monitored. The topic was removed in order for serious investigation to follow on you.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by barikay: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol simple question. Explain how i scam u or anyone
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
moneymins:

You will soon be caught, that place you think you are hiding in River is already revel. You will be the first scapegoat on this nairaland. Simple questión turn to God for judgement. You are a yoruba, ijaw, and everytin on this Forum under the SAME ñame Barikay. You go around disguising yourself to scam people. Fellow nairalander, this Barikay case is currently being investigated, if he sent anyone an email, please be careful of this scammer. Admin never bail you out as you thought, we are All doing underground check on you. The only known person in river is mene and if mene is implicated, that will look so good as his both account details sent to op's have being forwarded to UBA Group at marina to ascertain his contact details if its correlate with One use to Open his account for trading as his nairaland account with username mene has nothing to do with you scammer. Go ahead as that God will be the One to expose here. That case will Never die as you tots. Barikay real identity Need to ve reveal.

This is a weighty allegations brother. Could you please throw more light to what imformed this your allegation?

The guy been dey scam people?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please let us make money here. If there are pending issues people should come clean and not speaking in parables. Samplegirl has been so inquisitive and I understand why. Money is involved and I think she is trying to be careful.

Don't assassinate people's character for no just cause.

My only worry is that Makson has not come up with something new. Makson please say something. I am already salivating.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by gbengajoe8: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
samplegirl:

This is a weighty allegations brother. Could you please throw more light to what imformed this your allegation?

The guy been dey scam people?
Moneymins and Barikay, Enough. You both are taking panadol for another man's headache, i subscribe as both of you but life is a risk and doesnt warrant all this mess here. Barikay, your failure to provide your teamviewer id makes you a suspect of their allegation as all clients teamviewer are posted on the other deleted topic but yours wasnt found there as any nairalander following up the argument will feel. To me, Leave barikay alone and let him be, Atlease he claim to loose 32k which i felt is enough for him. Anything that involve money is a gamble. people shouldnt see any online money making opportunty as a guranteed to make money in life. Thanks. please author continue your tutorial why both parties remain silence and bury their pride for the sake of God and those enjoying the wonderful tutorial going on here.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by barikay: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
gbengajoe8:

Moneymins and Barikay, Enough. You both are taking panadol for another man's headache, i subscribe as both of you but life is a risk and doesnt warrant all this mess here. Barikay, your failure to provide your teamviewer id makes you a suspect of their allegation as all clients teamviewer are posted on the other deleted topic but yours wasnt found there as any nairalander following up the argument will feel. To me, Leave barikay alone and let him be, Atlease he claim to loose 32k which i felt is enough for him. Anything that involve money is a gamble. people shouldnt see any online money making opportunty as a guranteed to make money in life. Thanks. please author continue your tutorial why both parties remain silence and bury their pride for the sake of God and those enjoying the wonderful tutorial going on here.
sorry. Pls permit me if I do not people will actually think I lied. Just this one and no more reply here. My brother, that young man claimed to be doing an investigation. He has contact of those with teamviewer service. What stop him from calling them to confirmed who is barikay among them, if he is doing investigation. U think all this will go free? Never. I am waiting. I enjoin people to be careful because of my lost, all of a sudden he start attacking me that I did not buy the gambling software. The worst part is many complained. He can't deny that. He can't dent someone's image and expect the person to give him contact. For what? I did not buy anything from him rather from the op. Nairaland admin has closed the trend. Let the op come out to say I didn't buy the software from him and see if I will not post his bank details, chat, sms, deposit slip. He said he has gone to UBA maitema this and that. The op use GTB not UBA to aid your investigation. I check that username moneymins and saw that he open it this month. No more reply
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have opened my iqoptions demo account ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by gbengajoe8: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
barikay:
sorry. Pls permit me if I do not people will actually think I lied. Just this one and no more reply here. My brother, that young man claimed to be doing an investigation. He has contact of those with teamviewer service. What stop him from calling them to confirmed who is barikay among them, if he is doing investigation. U think all this will go free? Never. I am waiting. I enjoin people to be careful because of my lost, all of a sudden he start attacking me that I did not buy the gambling software. The worst part is many complained. He can't deny that. He can't dent someone's image and expect the person to give him contact. For what? I did not buy anything from him rather from the op. Nairaland admin has closed the trend. Let the op come out to say I didn't buy the software from him and see if I will not post his bank details, chat, sms, deposit slip. He said he has gone to UBA maitema this and that. The op use GTB not UBA to aid your investigation. I check that username moneymins and saw that he open it this month. No more reply
You are causing problem to yourself. stop all this and dont post any thing here again, this people claim to take just one person in rivers whose was refunded 5k after a fail teamviewer demo with that person with nairaland username menek and not barikay so dont get wrong if they attack you, Fogive is divine for both parties. if you are that person hiding under barikay, then you are commiting huge sin against God. I personally want you to stop all this nonsense together with moneymins and forget any differences as admin wont be happy with all this childish act here. I dont expect any more comment from you both. Now to Barikay, just understand binary option too is a gamble so please do your investigation very well before going into it. Money investment need critical examination. The author of this post can please continue his lesson. Currently learning and enjoying it. have open a demo account myself. thanks all
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by toluayo93: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thanks boss, I really appreciate the info. always wanted to do the binary trading and I just I am seeing your thread for the first time this evening. I will be opening my demo account tonight
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by smilinguy: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2016
I have opened my demo account as well. Awaiting further instructions...
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by barikay: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by barikay: 2:42am On Apr 22, 2016
gbengajoe8:

You are causing problem to yourself. stop all this and dont post any thing here again, this people claim to take just one person in rivers whose was refunded 5k after a fail teamviewer demo with that person with nairaland username menek and not barikay so dont get wrong if they attack you, Fogive is divine for both parties. if you are that person hiding under barikay, then you are commiting huge sin against God. I personally want you to stop all this nonsense together with moneymins and forget any differences as admin wont be happy with all this childish act here. I dont expect any more comment from you both. Now to Barikay, just understand binary option too is a gamble so please do your investigation very well before going into it. Money investment need critical examination. The author of this post can please continue his lesson. Currently learning and enjoying it. have open a demo account myself. thanks all
I have since told him I concealed the name because of my doubt and fear and God knows I posted it on the trend, when I saw the topic I told the poster to give more details on nairaland but op prefer email communication and I confronted him because i needed open details. After sometimes people start praising him. my mind was not free but I took it as no risk no gain. I then use another handle just in case he opt not to assist because of my initial confrontation. I explain it to him too on the tread that admin has deleted but he said I lied and start calling me scam. let him accept defamatory but he refuse. Since then I just ignore him. which I will start doing here too. He is a complete different individual telling me to give him my details and phone number, teamviewer id etc. This is cyberspace. To think he open that username newly do not add. U can't trust anyone online with your details. I did not do any business with him. Like I said earlier let the op deny it. The op knows me even my email that he has bear this barikay as part. He has not contacted me, this person I don't know claimed I lied. I have mail Nairaland mod and I pray they act promptly. Never will I let him go free. We must know who is lying and how I scam him or anybody else. Yes binary atleast you know what you are doing and the risk before time. Last post about this here.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Good morning everyone. Op we are waiting patiently.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Makson you want kill people with suspense? Please don't let the blood run cold nah.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by jidowu84: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
If this works, op deserves medal. Gm all. Op welldone. I also have me demo on now.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kinglee007(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Following
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by aysax: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Gm everybody op we are waiting demo acc alredy open on iQ option
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
jidowu84:
If this works, op deserves medal. Gm all. Op welldone. I also have me demo on now.

If it works? Please don't be a pesimist.

Believe it, achieve it!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nteogwuija(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
op abeg continue
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
This suspense is killing.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by aysax: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goodevening house i did not understand why the OP is not yet back to update the thread. May be he has been ban from the thread

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.