Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) (37549 Views)

Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBOI: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

grin

lol... close that mouth else i'll kiss it.
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
HARDBOI:

HARDBOI:

lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBOI: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

lipsrsealed

lol.. now it's looking more sexy.

so how u dearie?
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBOI: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Lyonking: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless the Woman. .

Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol.. now it's looking more sexy.
so how u dearie?
am fine and you
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBOI: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

am fine and you

well.. i was good
but better after seeing ur pix. cheesy
so wats ur location?
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBOI: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

am fine and you

well.. i was good
but better after seeing ur pix. cheesy
so wats ur location mizz pretty?
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Arckeen: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga Flavour, no be to buy 200naira banana give the woman 500naira, tell am say keep the change,
, support that woman ministry with at least 1million so that she can move to permanent site.

Shey na so you sef Dey support people around you ?
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
HARDBOI:

well.. i was good but better after seeing ur pix. cheesy so wats ur location mizz pretty?
Abuja
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga Flavour, no be to buy 200naira banana give the woman 500naira, tell am say keep the change,
, support that woman ministry with at least 1million so that she can move to permanent site.

1mil? Seriously... Hmmn
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by Bamz(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Weselion:
Shey we should now kill awasef? angry

He's a celeb. If you were a celeb, your every movement will be monitored.

Why are you so angry?
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2016
englishmart:
spotted buying banana.
Someone goes out with his driver, branches by the roadside, goes straight to a banana seller, asks his driver to snap him buying the banana.

Then una come carry the rubbish as news.

U are right.
I do have issue with this "spotted" issue.
Spotted should be when u are taken unaware, but by Nigeria definition, it's the opposite
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by madenigga(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Flavor wants to enter politics grin
Re: Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) by HARDBUOI: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

Abuja

ok swithrt... im in lag
but u dey do me strong thing shaa grin

*sent u a pm pls*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ramsey Nouah Dating Janet Jackson / Female Celebs That Love To Show-Off Their Bodies / #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.