Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later (960 Views)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / Delay In June Allowee???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by digitalsimboja: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
As the Last allowee drops, Invest NOW and thank God later. No too much talk but its better u dnt waste all those allowee on bottles of beer. Make up to 6,144 dollars with a start up investment fee of 5k. Drop ur email or whatsapp me on 08063874746 if u are a serious Investor. Goodluck....
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by digitalsimboja: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Do not drink away all the allowee on bottles, 5k one off investment can take u out of the job,market for the rest of your days after service...Goodluck..drop ur mail or whatsapp 08063874746
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by donfash(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
What kind of investment? And besides allawee for last month never enter...... broke mode....
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by charlesm91(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2016
give a summary here so as to have an idea. me dey owe people cos of late arrival of alawee but if its worth it, no harm in trying.
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by digitalsimboja: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Hahaahh the rule says do not advertise instead go to advert page. We reapect dat...whatsapp me its free 08063874746.....u will never be broke again even long after ur service year..the fact is dat its better not to waste all dx last allowee on bottles, ladies...just manage salvage 4k out of it and u will be glad for the rest of ur life....
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by Bruno3000(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oya add me up 07031670656
Re: As The Last Allowee Drops, Invest Now And Thank God Later by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
this is my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com u can mail me here thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! / My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment/relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.