Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera (32661 Views)

Look For A Beautiful Smartphone / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by geolabious(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Their Fada
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by mifavour(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Damn....more keeps coming
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by TheSociopath(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
About it costing $50 more than iphone 6 and galaxy s7 edge, you know the price will come down rapidly before September na. Apple hardly ever reduce their prices.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by amakaffy: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
with dis phone baba God will not even bother to pick up ur call again .....
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Dechyzo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
still rocking my tecno j8...38k...
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by niceguy7(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
This people are not even serious
Which time dem release HTC m9 for here??

Asan Lori Asan.... undecided
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Ramanto(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
billionman:
Nice phone with nice specs, but the price..? I'll stick with my Samsung for now.
Bros Pleas No Vex Which Kind Samsung You Dey Use And How The Battery Be?
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Juanapeters21: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
No pictures
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by macviv4all: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=nze4al post=44673963]HTC’s latest flagship, the HTC 10, is officially here. The brand new handset brings a redesigned all-metal body, a camera that HTC calls the best in the world, Hi-Res 24-bit audio and a fingerprint scanner. Check out the full details of HTC’s newest flagship, the 10 below.

Starting on the outside, the first difference you see with the new HTC 10 is the chamfered edge all around the back of this dual-textured phone. It is a pleasing design and provides a “constantly changing reflection of colour and contrast,” as the smartphone moves in the light. The HTC 10 is constructed in an aluminium unibody.

Cameras are very important for smartphone users and will often play a large part in someone’s buying decision. HTC has grabbed a world’s first by equipping both front and back cameras with optical image stabilization (OIS) to prevent blurry shots from shaky hands which helps keep your picture quality up and a 12-megapixel “UltraPixel” camera that performs well in low-light situations and features. It also records 4K video.

Audio is traditional strength of HTC. So it offers the world’s first stereo 24-bit Hi-Res audio recording DAC in a smartphone. The new HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers feature the same separated tweeter and woofer design as leading acoustic systems, with a dedicated amplifier for each speaker to deliver audio quality unprecedented from a smartphone

It has a great, fast fingerprint sensor that rivals the super-fast TouchID sensor on the iPhone 6s. It’ll work with Google’s mobile payments system Android Pay.

Other important specifications in its latest flagship smartphone include; a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, a 5.2-inch 2560 x 1440 screen with 50 per cent more responsive touch, 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage, microSD support up to 2TB, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C for fast charging and data transfer, a 3.5mm audio jack, capacitive keys, enhanced 4G LTE support (nanoSIM), NFC, DisplayPort, Bluetooth, up to 2 days battery life (3000mAh), QuickCharge 3.0, and sensors such as GPS/Glonass, Ambient light, proximity, motion, compass, magnetism, and Gyro. In software terms there’s Android 6.0, the new HTC Freestyle icon layouts, HTC Themes, Motion Launch, Sensor hub, and a Boost+ utility to control your phone and app

HTC 10 pre-orders will open up from 13th April. Prices and tariffs will be revealed at that time. HTC’s own site is offering unlocked and unbranded device pre-orders right now in your choice of dark, silver or gold at £569 ($699) = N220185 in naira. Hmmm that’s a whole lot of money.

HTC 10 seems like a nice phone, but the price is a bit steep. It costs $50 more than an iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S7, yet doesn’t appear to offer any compelling reasons to choose it over its rivals. What’s your say on this, and are you going to buy the HTC 10?

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/04/13/introducing-the-new-htc-10-beautiful-smartphone-with-world-class-camera-and-hi-res-audio/

[/quote
Still prefares my Canon 8 more than HTC 10
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
i will buy it London used in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by joey150(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
When Atletico Madrid KnockOut Barcelona Me and My Arsenal Fans be like...grin
arsenal football club +the manager+the fans lack ambition..imagine your laughing at a team that has won more trophies in one season than you have done in 12 years..

And am an arsenal fan...but i think i need to stop associating myself with mediocrity.

In other news....this phone looks too much like the iphone...i hate htc anyway...deir ui sucks.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by skywalker240(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
ok........

who wan buy am?
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Justycxx(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
gionee E8 is better than that thing
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=nze4al post=44673963]HTC’s latest flagship, the HTC 10, is officially here. The brand new handset brings a redesigned all-metal body, a camera that HTC calls the best in the world, Hi-Res 24-bit audio and a fingerprint scanner. Check out the full details of HTC’s newest flagship, the 10 below.

Starting on the outside, the first difference you see with the new HTC 10 is the chamfered edge all around the back of this dual-textured phone. It is a pleasing design and provides a “constantly changing reflection of colour and contrast,” as the smartphone moves in the light. The HTC 10 is constructed in an aluminium unibody.

Cameras are very important for smartphone users and will often play a large part in someone’s buying decision. HTC has grabbed a world’s first by equipping both front and back cameras with optical image stabilization (OIS) to prevent blurry shots from shaky hands which helps keep your picture quality up and a 12-megapixel “UltraPixel” camera that performs well in low-light situations and features. It also records 4K video.

Audio is traditional strength of HTC. So it offers the world’s first stereo 24-bit Hi-Res audio recording DAC in a smartphone. The new HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers feature the same separated tweeter and woofer design as leading acoustic systems, with a dedicated amplifier for each speaker to deliver audio quality unprecedented from a smartphone

It has a great, fast fingerprint sensor that rivals the super-fast TouchID sensor on the iPhone 6s. It’ll work with Google’s mobile payments system Android Pay.

Other important specifications in its latest flagship smartphone include; a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, a 5.2-inch 2560 x 1440 screen with 50 per cent more responsive touch, 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage, microSD support up to 2TB, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C for fast charging and data transfer, a 3.5mm audio jack, capacitive keys, enhanced 4G LTE support (nanoSIM), NFC, DisplayPort, Bluetooth, up to 2 days battery life (3000mAh),

just 3000mah battery??

i say No, i cant buy it, i rather go get a Gionee 6000mAh for 48k, and also have a balance to get myself a plasma tv and a home theater... thank u
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Melvinsofty: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Boom j8 41000.. HTC 220000 difference nothing Bleep all these over rated phones God forbid
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
SD card support up to 2TB, for real?? Wow
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by sinistermind(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
unikchyka:
will the camera capture my spirit??

Spirit keh? It will capture ur destiny n ur future sef.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by sinistermind(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
I stopped been a fan of Android phones since the inception of tecno and it's likes... #TeamIphone #TeamBB10...
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by phibetakappa: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
An overrated phone, nothing special to offer.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by ddjay: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
I just smashed my Sony Xperia z5 premium after reading this post.will buy it when it enters our market

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by princedede(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's a beauty and can sure compete with the s7 and 6s of this world... I will go for the HTC anytime.. Great design and camera features. Having licenced with Apple's Airplay is d icing on the cake!!

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by BUSHHUNTER: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
joey150:
arsenal football club +the manager+the fans lack ambition..imagine your laughing at a team that has won more trophies in one season than you have done in 12 years..

And am an arsenal fan...but i think i need to stop associating myself with mediocrity.

In other news....this phone looks too much like the iphone...i hate htc anyway...deir ui sucks.

who ur trophy epp?

E don pain am
grin
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Danfuster(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am okay with my HTC m8

as I am with my m8.

Htc is struggling to stay afloat... I tell ya. is your mouth piece still working
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by nepapole(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
I luv my windows phone..gbese re oooo
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
geolabious:
Their Fada
Oya repeat am
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
niceguy7:
This people are not even serious
Which time dem release HTC m9 for here??

Asan Lori Asan.... undecided

HTC m9 is already a year old. The price is just $650. Blame the nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
aaamos:
Grab sit and Eating water

Grab water and Eating sit
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Danfuster:

as I am with my m8.

Htc is struggling to stay afloat... I tell ya. is your mouth piece still working

Sure it is....next month will make it 2yrs DAT am using it
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
I feel for LG tho. This device will go head to head with S7 leaving the G5 in a distant position
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by phoenixchap: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Expensive nonsense.... will the phone bring monthly salary
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by EEZe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
i rather go for sammy s7 with even more spacs
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by medexico(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jediel1:
S7 beat those specs back to back

From camera to cuteness to curved screen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.