Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera (32642 Views)

Look For A Beautiful Smartphone / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Toroze:
Not worth it
yea Not really worth it.

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by pators(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
people arguing wit samsung htc sony and one nigga is shouting one hidden rejected in china tecno... fear god broda fear god

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:
HTC phones are fine, sleek and premium quality too. Unllike Crapsung galaxies that are glorified plastics. It's just the UI that's a bit clustered and somewhat tacky.

Sony Xperia is still my darling.

S6 upwards says hi
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:
HTC phones are fine, sleek and premium quality too. Unllike Crapsung galaxies that are glorified plastics. It's just the UI that's a bit clustered and somewhat tacky.

Sony Xperia is still my darling.

LOL. Sony experia phones are no match for recent Samsung phones, even the older Samsung Galaxy phones made with plastic are still more durable and perform better than corresponding experia phones, accepted experia have better hardware. But galaxy s6/s6 edge, note 5, s7/s7 edge beat the sh*t out of every BRICK PHONES (sorry experia phones) in hardware, design, software and performance.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by DerMeister: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
People like you say there's no difference between a Mercedes Benz and a keke... after all they will both get to the same place. When you use the phone, you will see the difference! undecided

Melvinsofty:
Boom j8 41000.. HTC 220000 difference nothing Bleep all these over rated phones God forbid
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by DerMeister: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice case, what brand is it? Otterbox, RANZ or i-blason

jeff1980:
Am still enjoying my M9, economy is bad in naija now to be wasting such money on phone.Though I bought it #137K
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by amanze15(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Their phones dey always cost, even S7 cheap pass S6. I guess their market na Asia e de
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

S6 upwards says hi
greenhulk:

LOL. Sony experia phones are no match for recent Samsung phones, even the older Samsung Galaxy phones made with plastic are still more durable and perform better than corresponding experia phones, accepted experia have better hardware. But galaxy s6/s6 edge, note 5, s7/s7 edge beat the sh*t out of every BRICK PHONES (sorry experia phones) in hardware, design, software and performance.

Oh please! My mate got himself an S7 edge few weeks ago. Light AF, plastic AF, he had to get an heavy "back cover" just to give it a premium feel.

Don't even get me started on the frequent overheating and hanging issues of its predecessors.

Touchwiz UI is wack too.

Ba3 life nko? Hahaha

I'll stick with my Sony, it's premium and feels right in my hands. Xperia UI is closest to stock and smooth!

FYI, I have a Samsung tab given to me by faculty for my thesis. Wack on all levels.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:

Oh please! My mate got himself an S7 edge few weeks ago. Light AF, plastic AF, he had to get an heavy "back cover" just to give it a premium feel.

Don't even get me started on the frequent overheating and hanging issues of its predecessors.

Touchwiz UI is wack too.

Ba3 life nko? Hahaha

I'll stick with my Sony, it's premium and feels right in my hands. Xperia UI is closest to stock and smooth!

FYI, I have a Samsung tab given to me by faculty for my thesis. Wack on all levels.

Ur friend got a fake s7 edge

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

Ur friend got a fake s7 edge

I'll relay your message to him, he needs to get a refund from O2 ASAP! Lmao

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:

I'll relay your message to him, he needs to get a refund from O2 ASAP! Lmao

Better!
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Melvinsofty: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
DerMeister:
People like you say there's no difference between a Mercedes Benz and a keke... after all they will both get to the same place. When you use the phone, you will see the difference! undecided

U already said it bro in as much as we get to our destination then no problem
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:

Touchwiz UI is wack too.

Ba3 life nko? Hahaha

Bros u can lie oh. U definitely have not touched a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge not to even talk of note 5 or s7 edge. Those phones feel premium all through, no plastic feel. Sony experia phones also feel premium provided u like to carry a BRICK around.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Bros u can lie oh. U definitely have not touched a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge not to even talk of note 5 or s7 edge. Those phones feel premium all through, no plastic feel. Sony experia phones also feel premium provided u like to carry a BRICK around.

U dey mind the mu.mu. he claimed it's light and plastic. A phone that's heavier than its predecessor without any feel or look of plastic. He loaded the comment with lies all thru. Mu.mu boy
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Yes, you're right. I don't know what a Samsung looks like. I haven't even seen it in my bloody life before!

I am happy we have Samsung fanboys. I couldn't care about Apple. Enjoy your Crapsung tongue

ollah1, aren't you just being silly? Is a divergence of opinion why you should pour invectives on your betters?
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:

Yes, you're right. I don't know what a Samsung looks like. I haven't even seen it in my bloody life before!

I am happy we have Samsung fanboys. I couldn't care about Apple. Enjoy your Crapsung tongue

ollah1, aren't you just being silly? Is a divergence of opinion why you should pour invectives on your betters?

Well u are the one that's being silly. Design is subjective but the material of a design might not necessarily look like another one. S6 upwards were made out of glass. Even a blind man would see that easily. how come ur own opinion says otherwise? If you are had said its ugly fine, its your opinion. But how can something be made out of glass and completely glaring even to the blind yet one who can see sees it as plastic. He proceeded by saying its light. Damn, where you expecting it to be engine weighted. Even tho its heavier than its predecessor.

What didn't you condemn about it? U also condemn its battery despite reviews confirming it to be pretty good. U went ahead to condemn TW and Processor too. You are just a pure hater
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

Well u are the one that's being silly. Design is subjective but the material of a design might not necessarily look like another one. S6 upwards were made out of glass. Even a blind man would see that easily. how come ur own opinion says otherwise? If you are had said its ugly fine, its your opinion. But how can something be made out of glass and completely glaring even to the blind yet one who can see sees it as plastic. He proceeded by saying its light. Damn, where you expecting it to be engine weighted. Even tho its heavier than its predecessor.

What didn't you condemn about it? U also condemn its battery despite reviews confirming it to be pretty good. U went ahead to condemn TW and Processor too. You are just a pure hater

That is your opinion, which frankly I can't be compelled to subscribe to, as you can't mine. As such it is very silly and uncharitable of you to start calling me names. You need to grow up.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Eeroh95(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am walking away

Call me back when its 20k
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by unikchyka(f): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
sinistermind:

Spirit keh? It will capture ur destiny n ur future sef.
Lolzzz... oya make e capture make I see
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
seunajia:

That is your opinion, which frankly I can't be compelled to subscribe to, as you can't mine. As such it is very silly and uncharitable of you to start calling me names. You need to grow up.

Sorry if I called u names. I countered ur statement which someone else seconded. Subsequently, we all have opinions and we r entitled to them. But it's really amazing and shocking when an object made with glass is termed plastic even though it's obvious it's glass

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by seunajia: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

Sorry if I called u names. I countered ur statement which someone else seconded. Subsequently, we all have opinions and we r entitled to them. But it's really amazing and shocking when an object made with glass is termed plastic even though it's obvious it's glass

You did. However, it is thoughtful you have retraced your steps. Kudos.
Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

The worst thing is he is even comparing latest Samsung flagships with Sony xperia phones which are ironically also made of GLASS. Both phones are made of glass and metal, the difference is while Samsung phones look sleek and made with mirror finish and look bery glaring, Sony xperia phones are made with frosted glass look uninspiring, like a brick. Just look at the picture below, is that even close to a Samsung in beauty? Does it look more premium than an s6 edge? Even lg v10 and htc one m9 look better than this brick.

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by pators(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
you men keep shouting brick plastick wood..fine sleek fine ugly ....only gurls look for wats fine or nice guys go for power yeah power...i want to b hearing of power not beauty....we are not girls

Re: Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera by michealekene(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2017
2 months old HTC 10 for sale .at a cheap price...

4 gig ram, 32 gig internal storage, expandable memory up to 256 gig... 12 MP PRY camera with OIS, 5MP sec camera with OIS, plus low light capture.

USB C with quick charger 3.0, HTC u sonic sound with bass and subwoofer. Metal design in Gold colour.

Andriod 7.0 upgradable to Andriod 8.0 (Oreo).

Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99 / Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) / Look At These Funny Wifi Names , Share Yours

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51