Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. (40214 Views)

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by shejane: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
What a damage breast.. I pray it will heal if not God will provide a man that will not run away from her on seeing d burnt breast... Men and breast 5nd 6
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Jacobx007: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016

Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

What you have suggested is the reason the woman did what she did. This mentality of jungle justice is destroying Nigeria. Nigeria is such a lawless country.
On the one hand you condemn jungle justice, on the other hand you concede Nigeria is lawless. Is sitting on the fence your second nature?
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by kobokokabaka(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
someone should crucify that woman.. they should just nail her to any cross available with 6inches nail
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by olayinkaj2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Do same to her also. Wicked goat..
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by yomz1e(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
come Sunday she will be praying for God To bless her and yet she inflicted this wickedness on another human being..pure evil
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by nightmile: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
shejane:
What a damage breast.. I pray it will heal if not God will provide a man that will not run away from her on seeing d burnt breast... Men and breast 5nd 6

And even Oga that is responsible for her waking up late may not like the breast again.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Bollinger(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:

On the one hand you condemn jungle justice, on the other hand you concede Nigeria is lawless. Is sitting on the fence your second nature?

Maybe in Nigeria, but in normal societies, two wrongs don't make a right. The road to recovery in Nigeria is to begin to do things the right way. Due process is a term that is alien to Nigerians. This one of the main reasons Nigeria is so lawless. Everyone is judge, jury and executioner.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by obomobo: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is really bad make dem do same to her to feel d pain her maid is going through
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by otiigba1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
The evil that women do lives within or after them, so Good luck the woman and her own children they sure are going to need it.
When a vehicle knock her or one of her children over one
One day soon she will blame the Devil.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Boil some hot oil and pour over her breast...it happened by accident too. WTF is an accident? A pregnant one for that matter!
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by otiigba1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Maybe in Nigeria, but in normal societies, two wrongs don't make a right. The road to recovery in Nigeria is to begin to do things the right way. Due process is a term that is alien to Nigerians. This one of the main reasons Nigeria is so lawless. Everyone is judge, jury and executioner.
Absolutely! Country were citizens bribe police to go and harass beat up their Debtor or their neghbor they don't like grin and gets away with. It boggles the mind!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Sistem007(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am sure this young woman once in her life frowned at posts like this while growing up the way many girls here are frowning at it...but the truth is, many of you here will do worse.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wicked women everywhere you go. I pray for Hope quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Irreplaceable48(f): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
before nko.. wherelse dem pour d hot water? For her eye? angry

Dnt u knw dat the boobs is a very important thing? Baby will not suck milk again, boo will not press...
LWKMD.....Bro u need to give ur life to Christ; Seriously
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by donbenedict(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
LWKMD.....Bro u need to give ur life to Christ; Seriously
angry wat's bad abt baby suckin breast and hubby pressing boobs?
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Horlartunji21(f): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
wickedness of the highest order
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by thesicilian: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. True word. I don't know about you sha, but from my own personal experience many Nigerians are law abiding people. But they are also very smart and observant. If they know the justice system works, they usually obey. The concept of jungle justice actually started when the youths noticed that the culprits they caught and handed over to the police were released without punishment. So as soon as the the security agents regain their reputation, you'll see a marked decrease in the prevalence of jungle justice.

But until then, this woman should be adequately punished, as a deterrent to others. It doesn't necessarily have to be in kind, like I suggested. Maybe a heavy fine, jail sentence, or being forced to sponsor the child's education in a good school up till end of secondary school.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Norajones(f): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wickedness does not pay. Its a cheat character and attribute.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Bakass(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
I AM VERY SORRY YOU DONT DESERVE THIS
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by freshinko: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
When an act like this is exhibited by a man, you might argue that perhaps he doesn't know what if feel like to have a breast injury. But allas, this is woman to woman.Therefore the question is, women are you this wicked?
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
sharpshap:
This Lady graduated from ABU zaria, and attended one of the best secondary schools in Zaria as well, she has been bewitched.
eida she finish from yale or Harvard......the hrt of human is naturally wicked
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by andyanders: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
If this woman is not sent to jail to spend at least anything above 5 yrs, then I will sue the government and the state for the abuse of a minor.

Women are wicked. This woman, curse be unto her and her womb. May she go under razor during her pregnancy, have complication that would end up giving her a permanent injury/deformity for the rest of her life.
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by paix(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:
Do the same to her. period.
To her SLIPPERS?
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Smartanthony: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Police shld commce invstgaxn:-@"! Maybe dt woman no get brest!,;-> she mst b jelous of her wel stand brestkiss
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Smartanthony: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
coolPolice shld commce invstgaxn:-"! Maybe dt woman no get brest!,;- she mst b jelous of her wel stand brest:-
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
make d gul collect her own breast jareeh
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by Confirm93: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
must dey employ house help when they can't Takia of them... I don't blame them sha
crymust dey employ house help when they can't Takia of them... I don't blame them sha
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by 0ubenji(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201448-abuja-woman-attacks-maid-burns-breasts-waking-late.html

I knw one tin for sure..a woman who's got the capacity for such savagery can neva be my wife

If she already is; "can neva stay as one"
Re: Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. by stubbornman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Just look at fine breast that have spoil angry

Some women are just demons... I wish dat young lady speedy recovery..
she just spoilt my joy...and I love breast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.