Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos (38101 Views)

Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks / Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2018
A woman was arrested after allegedly brutalising her housemaid with a hot knife. According to reports, the pregnant woman allegedly used hot knife to burn her maid's bum after wasting time while sent on an errand. It was also alleged that this is not the first time this kind of brutal punishment is being meted out on the little girl.

Report has it that due to the woman's condition, the police are refusing to prosecute her.

Read the report shared by Blessing Ibanga on Facebook; 

I plead with every man and woman created by God, that if u are not ready to accept a maid as ur own child, don't make attempt to take any into ur house.

Reporting from Abia State is a pregnant woman with three kids used hot knife on her little made because she sent her on on errand and she wasted time on d errand.

That was d second time she put knife on fire and place on her bumbum.

Neighbours saw the little girl walking with her legs open and she showed them wat the wicked madam did to her. And d matter was reported to d police. The police have refused to prosecute her because she is pregnant with heaven knows which angel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pregnant-woman-burns-her-maids-buttocks-with-hot-knife-in-abia.html

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by buhariguy(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Wickedness from the stable of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pregnant woman.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by dPriv: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
That's wickedness.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by Ojiofor: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Wicked woman,don't be surprised she claim to be a born again christian.Where is the love of Christ for heavens sake?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by FavourAkponome: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
you are doing evil with pregnancy. u go born with ur mouth make u see as wickedness dey be....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by noah91(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo women and wickedness are 5 and 6. She will give birth to a baby with burnt yansh

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please accept my apology if my comment has trace of tribalism.

Why is it that most violence against maids are being perpetrated by Igbo women? virtually all the cases I've read on Nairaland or other media platforms, they are usually the perpetrators.
There's this lady in my office, anytime she called her maid, it's either she's cursing her dishing out instructions to her harshly, twice the young maid had ran away and she would bring her back and double the maltreatment.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by youngberry001(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arrrrrhhh shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
some people no get joy... this some were suppose make peace with her creator because time no dey her side again ,now dey do this kind thing
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by BlackPantherxXx: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
noah91:
Igbo women and wickedness are 5 and 6. She will give birth to a baby with burnt yansh

Let's try not to be tribalistic.....let me check Nairaland articles

RESULTS: out of 100 cases, 101% of the culprits were ....

JUST AS YOU SAID

CONCLUSION: You are right angry

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
See evil
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by TinubuToto2: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
BlackPantherxXx:

Let's try not to be tribalistic.....let me check Nairaland articles

RESULTS: out of 100 cases, 101% of the culprits were Aba Jews.

CONCLUSION: You are right angry

[/s]
insulting a tribe
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Why is it that most violence against maids are being perpetrated by Igbo women? virtually all the cases I've read on Nairaland or other media platforms, they are usually the perpetrators.
There's this lady in my office, anytime she called her maid, it's either she's cursing her dishing out instructions to her harshly, twice the young maid had ran away and she would bring her back and double the maltreatment.
Gini? u don't know anything. do u think those hair stubs d@ those wicked igbo women grow on their chin & chest, re 4 fancy? umunwanyi igbo ajoka.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by MimiShopping: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sad cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by exporters101: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
And she's pregnant of her own

Karma is alive

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by Donbigi2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
noah91:
why can’t her own yansh burn? What did the poor unborn baby do to you?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by bjayx: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
thinking the kid will use her small buttock to snatch her husband, bad belle sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by pafo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Simple sturvs!

Let the kid’s people find hot knife and place it on her bum too.

How hard can that be?
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by akeentech(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ojiofor:
Wicked woman,don't be surprised she claim to be a born again christian.Where is the love of Christ for heavens sake?
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by 41lady(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
They should burn her own to, so that she can feel what the kid (Maid) she is feeling if it is sweet. Wicked woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones raging within her that made her do that.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by BlackPantherxXx: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

No tribalism involved. The extreme violence against maids seems to come from a particular area.

Maybe men batter their wives as a cultural practice (because of high bride price) and the wives transfer aggression.

Something needs to be done about them

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by olusipimp(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman was arrested after allegedly brutalising her housemaid with a hot knife. According to reports, the pregnant woman allegedly used hot knife to burn her maid's bum after wasting time while sent on an errand. It was also alleged that this is not the first time this kind of brutal punishment is being meted out on the little girl.

Report has it that due to the woman's condition, the police are refusing to prosecute her.

Read the report shared by Blessing Ibanga on Facebook; 

I plead with every man and woman created by God, that if u are not ready to accept a maid as ur own child, don't make attempt to take any into ur house.

Reporting from Abia State is a pregnant woman with three kids used hot knife on her little made because she sent her on on errand and she wasted time on d errand.

That was d second time she put knife on fire and place on her bumbum.

Neighbours saw the little girl walking with her legs open and she showed them wat the wicked madam did to her. And d matter was reported to d police. The police have refused to prosecute her because she is pregnant with heaven knows which angel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pregnant-woman-burns-her-maids-buttocks-with-hot-knife-in-abia.html
I'm not surprised, their male folks are full of hatred for sai baba and now, their female folks full of hatred for their fellow female......chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by Cocolatti(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
It's true that the Devil is more active in women than men. That's why majority of customers running after fake Pastors and Alfas are women.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by DKM123: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aren't there pregnant women in prison. She can give birth in prison na.... Wickedness everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by FitandMuscular: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos by exporters101: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
This woman is a wicked soul. This woman is a witch and not a mother. It's now confirmed that a woman with a vagina can get pregnant but doesn't make her a mother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.