Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy (694 Views)

Corp Member Establishes A Library In His Place Of Primary Assignment. / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Corper Donates A Borehole And A Library In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy by emmyojo22(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
The need to start up this fund raiser arose as a result of the inadequacy of funds to set up a library in my host community which is Akaeze, Ivo Ebonyi State, Nigeria. I am a National youth Corp Member serving in the community which is indicated above, and as part of the cardinal points of the programme one of which is a project for the community. I intend to help establish a library and will be very happy if this site and/or the people in this internet community help me in achieving my goal by supporting the project with funds. Anyone interested in supporting this project or have any questions about this project should comment or contact me i.e Michael Emmanuel Ojochenemi with the following contacts: Tel: 08163042251, or Email: emmanuelmichael145@yahoo.com
Comments are welcomed
Re: Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy by azibit: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2016
I think you should post some pictures so that people can really see for themselves. At least the structure of the school and the likes
Re: Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy by emmyojo22(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2016
azibit:
I think you should post some pictures so that people can really see for themselves. At least the structure of the school and the likes

Thanks. will do that later in the day

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Edo State Locked For One Week / Unpaid Allowances: Corps Members Stage Protest, Disrupt NYSC POP In Kano / NITDA Commissions NYSC ICT Centre, 36 More To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.