Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos (26070 Views)

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
According to reliable reports, this man found this baby in a dry hole after being packed in a black bag and abandoned by his parents in Cameroon . The man picked up the baby who is aged less than two weeks after hearing his cry -and rushed him to a hospital within the region. The baby is currently in good condition and in perfect health -all thanks to the unknown saviour.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/baby-who-was-dumped-in-hole-by-his.html

1 Share

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
end time parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Pheals(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2016

thank God for the few existing good people

4 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by CastedDude: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless this man

16 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
what a wicked world...Thank God for dis man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Lattop(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thumbs up to the Good People out there

10 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by toprealman: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
most government hospitals in Africa are just too gross!
Looking at their gory state makes me sad.
Oluwa please pick my call let me liberate my people.
Happy for the lil baby....and the good Samaritan.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless that man.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Fmartin(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Parents dat derived pleasure in sex more dan d out come pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by enoqueen: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na baby that care giver dey bath for inside basin with so much carelessness

Orisirisi....

Well, since the owner no appreciate am, WHO WILL

16 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oh my world!

God bless this man, the baby and every care giver out there.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by luxs(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sex without condom is magical baby appearz meanwhile parentz disappear

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by omanifrank(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
na wa
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by marshalcarter: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
May Jah provide ya daily bread
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by opeyemi72(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
God's blessing to that stranger
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Marley01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
The post mentioned the baby was taken to a nearby hospital.. do I see the baby in a wash hand basin or the grade of this w**d is just so strong??
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Veroluv(f): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
God bless the good man. But sometimes I wonder how some people do behave. God have mercy on us
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry why so much wickedness in this world

God bless the man
But na so them dey take baff pikin angry
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by orakao8: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
GOD bless this man
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by aleshiko: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
May الله look after him & take good care of him (amin)
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by marlvis(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided no wonder some women don't have kids ...u can't eat ya cake and have it ...u gave birth to a child u cnt take care of so u decides to abandoned not caring if it survives or not and u expect God to give u more , make thunder fire u ......and I tot condoms existed .......

lubbish.... .
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
toprealman:
most government hospitals in Africa is just too gross!
Looking at their gory state makes me sad. Oluwa please pick my call let me liberate my people.
Happy for the lil baby....and the good Samaritan.

The UK has a National Health Service that runs all its hospitals. Its budget for the year 2016/17 is 120billion pounds. (http://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/nhs-in-a-nutshell/nhs-budget)

In Naira , that is....33,922,242,288,000.00 (33 trillion naira).

Where are we going to get that money....even if we get all our loot back.

Nigeria needs to become a manufacturing society. Resource dependency does us no good.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by YelloweWest: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
enoqueen:
Na baby that care giver dey bath for inside basin with so much carelessness

Orisirisi....

Well, since the owner no appreciate am, WHO WILL
I thought I was the only one who noticed...
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
na for sink where dem dey brush teeth she dey bath the baby? chai!!!! God have mercy on Africans.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Irishrena1(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is it not cold water that's she's running over the baby? For a sink with only one tap head, I bet that its cold water. If there were two tap heads, one will be hot and then other cold.

Who uses cold water on an infant that young? In that bathing position? Haba! Come on! She coulda spared a few minutes to heat up the water. undecided. Would she have done that to her baby?

I blame whoever dumped that child. For crying out loud, after bearing the ridicule of an un planned/unwanted pregnancy, the pain of child bearing, why not just kukuma keep the child with you, let it suckle from you. How will you suffer finish and throway?

Thank God for the good Samaritan. May His children never lack help.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Mopolchi: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
People wicked. Oga thank God for saving the child.
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by kolawolepeters(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Irishrena1:
Is it not cold water that's she's running over the baby? For a sink with only one tap head, I bet that its cold water. If there were two tap heads, one will be hot and then other cold.
Who uses cold water on an infant that young? In that bathing position? Haba! Come on! She coulda spared a few minutes to heat up the water. undecided. Would she have done that to her baby?

Nawa oo, who you epp self?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Some women no dey reason fine at all! After you don suffer, carry pikin for "9 MONTHS", with all the throw ups, irritation, pains, cries etc, you still go dump the pikin! Tufiakwa!!

I'm not supporting abortion, but it would have been better if she had aborted when she was a week or 2gone!

God bless that good samaritan
Re: Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos by ememobong2015(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Omoh pple get mind,God hlp us lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Official Collecting 300 Workers’ Salaries Monthly Arrested / Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) / No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Phone - Lagos Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.