Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi (1830 Views)

Money Rituals Legalize In Music Industry. / Olamide Killed The Show In London / Mo'klin Has Finally Settle With His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi by highsoar(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Madam Kemi Olunloyo, controversial international journalist seems to always know a little more than Nigerians do at every point. Madam Kemi not too long ago started a #Lindagate hashtag on social media platform twitter accussing celebrity blogger of being involved in the arms deal fund and also indicting her of sleeping with D’banj and wrecking homes.
In the wake of the biggest fights the Nigerian music industry has ever had, she already weighed in on the matter taking the side of Don Jazzy but that wasn’t enough as she took to her Facebook page to say that Olamide killed his father for money rituals. Madam Kemi seems to be sure of what she is saying but I don’t think any Nigerian would believe her.
In her words;
A ritualist I interviewed told me singer Olamide killed his father for money rituals and Fame. Remember Dagrin did the same money rituals thing according to the female ritualist video? DaGrin owed them some human blood and failed to produce it then they placed a curse on him to enable the auto crash that took his life. I expose ritualists in my journalism work, even my own dad. It is an act despicable to man.

Re: Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi by calmie(f): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Aunty has bn sick since 1900!
Attention seeker... jack of all trade!
Re: Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi by BLINGZ88: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
In tuface voice: if no body talk about u, then u are nobody
Re: Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi by hardeyjoke1234: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
if olamide kill his father for ritual you too kill your mother.....................mumu woman

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group For Upcoming Artists(promote Your Song) / How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost / olusesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.