Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (46191 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by HRich(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2016
siegfried99:
You sure say flavour no dey bleep this chidinma so? grin
Amebo. Jealousy no d favor.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
seen
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Gabreal1:
I wonder what her relationship is with this guy seriously....
Continue to wonder... Steve Wonder tongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
eppp flavour and psquare
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by ThatSameGuy: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Flavour dun fucck this chidinma pra-pra eh

Lies, she ain't that cheap bro
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Prodigee: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg who he epp? undecided
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Chaiiiii, chidinma, this one that you're following flavour up and down, be careful o. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Wen he chop iron finish, Chidinma go chop 4rm him body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by IamKollinx(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Shortyy:
What does he need all these muscles for?

He needs it to fvck Chidinma. tongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by sheubaba2013: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Pls someone help me is urgent. How can I remove the "last time seen" on WhatsApp. I mean that time that use to appear at the top on whatsapp that indicate when last u logged in. Thanks, Plz move it to fp or form a thread for me plz
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by vchykp(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] undecided undecidedHow does that change the prize of ALOMO?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by idupaul: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
That baby Chidinma is looking for she will soon get ooo
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by petrelli07: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
siegfried99:
You sure say flavour no dey bleep this chidinma so? grin
I no think so. She for don get belle since...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by misscall247: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
why always chidinma
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
u no like am? talk true ooo
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by sukkot: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2016
the biafra mafia connection

three the hard way
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
I read something about chidinma sometime ago that she won't marry or date a celebrity, but I guess she has received common sense or loose common sense now!!!!!
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
LastMumu:
If Flavour isn't careful, his evolution could turn worse than what is bound to befall the dude below. sad
omg! Why ur mouth come bad like dis? Abeg fear God small..

Lol at d pix
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by sukkot: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2016
this chidinma used to be fine, what happened to her ? yemi alade has taken over the beauty number 1 spot
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by bayinq25(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
yusaze807:
The singer pictured working out with his close friends Chidinma and Phyno in the background.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEJyXblwh_5/?taken-by=2niteflavour

Rip to chidinma's punna.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Pls someone help me is urgent. How can I remove the "last time seen" on WhatsApp. I mean that time that use to appear at the top on whatsapp that indicate when last u logged in. Thanks, Plz move it to fp or form a thread for me plz

not only front page, u for say make them show am for CNN.
go to settings ... account .... privacy .... last seen...choose nobody.
to enter settings, click the 3 dots at the top right corner.

oya send me recharge card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Make flavor just give this babe belle make we rest-

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Ibo connect
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by carboblanko(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2016
talktonase:
if life was all about 6pacs,Tupac would still be alive today...Nah all this zero pac guys nah them dey runs tins oh.
grin grin bad belle.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by PBundles(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
In the gym I train we call these guys chicken legs. Only working the upper body, I can bet you his legs are massively underdeveloped when compared to the rest of his body, hence he always wears jogging pants and never exposes them.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Luckyk(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
what EPP?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
it helps The carrier, am working out too cos it will help me stay healthy And fit so e help favour,me And others who's working out.
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
it helps The carrier, am working out too cos it will help me stay healthy And fit so e help favour,me And others who's working out.
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Who muscle or 6pacs ePp?
So dat me personally will be able to handle u in bed
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by Baroba(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Flavour will soon show Dinmma his African magic? Nwata gbaba kwa...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by SirShymexx: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2016
You know a nyggah is roid up when he lifts baby weights and his "muscles" look bigger than what's supposed to be for what he lifts.

He and Iyanya need to slow down the roids before they mess their heart and liver up.

Iyanya in all his pictures can't bench press more than 80kg, yet he looks like a muscled midget.

It's all fun till u end up feeling sickly almost everyday.

That's not even muscles - just water.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) by edwardaigb: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Remembers These Guys (Pic) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.