Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) (36870 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / E-money's Look Without His Face Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by 9janewsarena: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Davido is one of the proud unmarried celebrity dads out there and he takes time to make sure he spends quality time with his daughter, Imade despite his very busy schedule.
The HKN singer shared a few clips of his daughter rocking his baseball cap. She was recorded walking around the crib. She seems to be growing real fast. See photos from the clip below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/davidos-daughter-shows-off-swag-as-she-rocks-dads-cap.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by 9janewsarena: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
9ce wardrobe they've got right there!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
who her papa epp

22 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by sotadegrt(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who should i now blame? Minister of lie and darkness should take this blame. Lai mohammed nd fashola respectively.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
isok.... qwantinue
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by dacovajnr: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
I need someone to tell me the kind of Tile,Rug or Carpet wey dey that floor coz I no see any of the aforementioned..if you tell me say Davido no get money buy am I go vex lipsrsealed

36 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by nuelzy: 12:16am On Apr 14, 2016
dirty floor

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Davido head big ooo. See as space remain well for the cap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Sweet baby, not even aware she's a celebrity ! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by amebovillage(m): 5:20am On Apr 14, 2016
I will comment l8r
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Merryt: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Wish I had the means to be rich
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2016
That floor tho

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Ego good

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Na Nokia 3310 them take snap her?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Fmartin(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
And this thread will b push to fp...

Some meaningful and educatative threads ar neglected at d expense of celebrity threads.

Even if davido shit, dey will move d thread to Fp...

Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by UIA04(f): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
This girl is looking more beautiful daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by tyson99(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
To me it's just like d girl and her mama just dey one room dey manage like househelp

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
She looks 'high'...

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by BIGTinfotech: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Is okay. The kid really looks like him by the way.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by chynie: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
a
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Op ur mb finish? Abi na davido BM own be dat ?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by EleweleOmootin(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
[b][/b] as
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by eitsei(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
No hating but what am I supposed to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by EuchariaMichael(f): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Future babymama...like daughter like father lipsrsealed
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
so where is the swag?
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
nice fila pupa.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Larrey(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Wow the girl is now standing, small baby of yesterday ,ojulopesi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Akposkool(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
IamDino:
Davido head big ooo.
See as space remain well for the cap.
na story you dey find. So you want the little baby's head to fit that cap perfectly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Merryt:
Wish I had the means to be rich
you can still be rich.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.