Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) (36874 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / E-money's Look Without His Face Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Merryt: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you can still be rich.
Oya gist me
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Just passinq.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by hadaydoyin(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
EuchariaMichael:
Future babymama...like daughter like father lipsrsealed
You are an idiot..stupid girl!! attacking an innocent child.

how low can you be?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by sheubaba2013: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Pls someone help me is urgent. How can I remove the "last time seen" on WhatsApp. I mean that time that use to appear at the top on whatsapp that indicate when last u logged in. Thanks, Plz move it to fp or form a thread for me plz
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Joyce28(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Fine baby
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by teeluv453: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
wow soo lovely
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by sukkot: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
who imade done epp ?
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
who her papa epp
He helped a guy with one million naira for his final year project
he helped the guy with obo tatoo
he help a 7 year old hawker
Mr man, who u don epp for your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
who her papa epp
Try Get Sense Abeg,Havent You Seen The Charitable Works Of Davido Giving Back To The Society.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by ThatSameGuy: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Pls someone help me is urgent. How can I remove the "last time seen" on WhatsApp. I mean that time that use to appear at the top on whatsapp that indicate when last u logged in. Thanks, Plz move it to fp or form a thread for me plz

Go to Settings and follow the procedures.
Click on:

• Account
• Privacy

Then you will see 'Last Seen' normally set to - Everyone, change it to - Nobody.
That's all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Akposkool:
na story you dey find. So you want the little baby's head to fit that cap perfectly?
i never said so.
Look at the huge space left na.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Vacora(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2016
You used the word "Swag" in the headline. Great undecided
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Irreplaceable48(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2016
That's y its nt good to judge a book by its cover.........who knew Ugly Davido could bring forth a beautiful damsel like dis God is great
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2016
dacovajnr:
I need someone to tell me the kind of Tile,Rug or Carpet wey dey that floor coz I no see any of the aforementioned..if you tell me say Davido no get money buy am I go vex lipsrsealed

You think say na cement floorguy this is d new flooring system called ceramic flooring but lay men calls it laminated or aquarium floor
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2016
cutie.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by ijebu2020: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2016
somebody shld tell Davido....to go get more clean talents like his new artiste Mayorkun...d songs is dope nd cool.....Davido shld do away with his family hangers on..B.red,Shina Rambo..etc.......Davido shld find another job for them..and go look for more real talents like Mayorkun
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Merryt:
Oya gist me
1. Attend a living church. 2. Have faith 3. Pay your tithe. 4. Pray 5. Do your job. Do this for straight 6months then come tell me thank you
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Merryt: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:

1. Attend a living church.
2. Have faith
3. Pay your tithe.
4. Pray
5. Do your job.
Do this for straight 6months then come tell me thank you
I dont have a job
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Merryt:
I dont have a job
do from 1 to 4. For the next 3months straight. U will get a job!
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Merryt: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
do from 1 to 4. For the next 3months straight. U will get a job!
oshee!
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Merryt:
oshee!
Believe me!
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Phemmyrans: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
lol..
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
dacovajnr:
I need someone to tell me the kind of Tile,Rug or Carpet wey dey that floor coz I no see any of the aforementioned..if you tell me say Davido no get money buy am I go vex lipsrsealed
oga this is highest quality of rug u can find anywhere in world. Take a look at d pix again.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by dacovajnr: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
ALEGETEMITOPE:
oga this is highest quality of rug u can find anywhere in world. Take a look at d pix again.
egbon if I had not checked the pix I wouldn't asked to be be enlightened about it undecided
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Dstarst(f): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kenzico:
9ce wardrobe they've got right there!!
Is dat all u can see? Funny U.
Re: Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
akheen:
He helped a guy with one million naira for his final year project
he helped the guy with obo tatoo
he help a 7 year old hawker
Mr man, who u don epp for your life?
Blessing Counter.....Who u sef epp oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home / Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.