Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach (40002 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by KiNiBiGd: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
some of d models sef fine pass her.....shey na only me see am

Na only u! grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by odehjoe8284(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Whoever hates should ask God to. Change there mind kiss
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Marley01(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
The girl on the far left of the picture though..what exactly is she doing??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by madenigga(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2016
NIGERIA A COUNTRY THAT MAKES GOOD THING'S LOOK BAD.
VERY SOON IF U GO TO A MODELLING AGENCY U WUD BE SEEING SHORT GIRLS WITH BREAD FACES.
THAT OLAJUMOKE IS NOT MODEL MATERIAL SIMPLE.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by rocknation62(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Topestbilly:
Jummy Bae...

When your success turn to headache for some people....

You just laugh it out like she's doing....
...Wow i love that...if i hear say i no read any news i see online bout OLAJUMOKE! headache kill haters...dere yeye ear grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by rocknation62(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2016
madenigga:
NIGERIA A COUNTRY THAT MAKES GOOD THING'S LOOK BAD.
VERY SOON IF U GO TO A MODELLING AGENCY U WUD BE SEEING SHORT GIRLS WITH BREAD FACES.
THAT OLAJUMOKE IS NOT MODEL MATERIAL SIMPLE.
He nor funny abeg, BABA GOD don pick OLAJUMOKE'S call...Go lick boiled egg tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by fireforfire: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Dem want make she disappear ni
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by ghuzy01: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
That's the grace of God at work
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by JaaizTech: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2016
@Jumoke in case you're reading. Fame, Celebrity life only last for so long. Do plan for the after celebrity life, for all this fame and celebrity u enjoy today is just a rave of the moment
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by genesisproperty: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Jumoke will go places in Jesus name
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Her booobs go soft like bread
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Elxandre(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
elijahdre:

HOLINESS network. Its works flawlessly. Isaiah 59 vs 1
Why we never know you?
tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Why hate Jumoke? The Almighty knows when your time will come.
Yes oo. Nd it's very soon
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Elxandre(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
She might not last for long because her motivation for modeling most likely not intrinsic.
We always claim to appreciate 'merit', but we are very glad that a girl who hasn't paid her dues in the modeling world is grabbing all the lucrative deals while better models go home hungry.

I would have actually liked if she was put through adequately and made to attend actual modelling schools or whatever.

We never hear of this sort of stuff in the western world because they value 'merit'.

Next time you lose a job or admission opportunity to lesser qualified candidates, I don't want you to scream nepotism, just go home and be happy the other person's "call has been picked". smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by mikaael(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
braimeddy:
Lala don see better food chop o. If this thread no make fp ehn make I naked baff for outside

oya pinshure of u baffin outside or else!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
I wish her well.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by adellam16(f): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Madam OP r u her PA, trying so hard to revive a dead and forgotten story
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by ThisYourTatafo: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

AS SOON AS I SAW THIS TOPIC,
I STARTED SEARCHING FOR
IRUNOOIGBU's HATE COMMENTS SO I CAN SEND HER TO THE CLEANERS
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by braimeddy: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
It has made fp already na
mikaael:

oya pinshure of u baffin outside or else!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Itannooluwa(f): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

Na only u! grin
See an optician
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
I stopped hating olajumoke recently nd i saw she cld actually i.e she is great nd i know God blessed her for that. Bread-seller to a model wow thats huge!
So you hated her initially, maka y? Pple just hating pple for no reason. If this attitude of yours continues.. You might not ....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
So you hated her initially, maka y? Pple just hating pple for no reason. If this attitude of yours continues.. You might not ....
Initially i hate everyone from the start...including you now. My opinion ur headache?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by gabriella4691(f): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
wen God says YEs,who cn say no.its all abt God's mercy!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by KiNiBiGd: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
See an optician
grin grin good profession thanks baba
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by najib632(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Make I flash small. Baba go call back
Is this this how you show respect to the Lord of the universe. You know it is not possible to contact God via phone but spiritually and still you make fun it better ask God for forgiveness that will be best for you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
Initially i hate everyone from the start...including you now. My opinion ur headache?
yes o, your opinion is my headache and have taken a pill for that.. Frustrated fellow!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
sisipelebe:
yes o, your opinion is my headache and have taken a pill for that.. Frustrated fellow!
I didnt mean to sound rude... Am sorry, nd pls be mature enough not to insult people the way u like.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
I didnt mean to sound rude... Am sorry, nd pls be mature enough not to insult people the way u like.
I didnt insult you bro..anyway if I did unknowingly please forgive me.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
sisipelebe:
I didnt insult you bro..anyway if I did unknowingly please forgive me.
Alright no hard feelings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: Nobody Paved Way For Me / Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords / Charly Boy And Daughter Dominique In Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.