Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,967 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach (40072 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Afrok(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Some of dem don turn the push up to sex styles cheesy
Dey should continue jare... it's not easy even my 120 reps everyday dey tell me say its not easy at allundecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by kennyman2000(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Look at the second pic. The girl done fine now ooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by EuchariaMichael(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
smileyI just love this lady. she's the symbol of what other beautiful women should be..innocent looking,black and bold, simply amazing smileyI just love this lady. she's the symbol of what other beautiful women should be..innocent looking,black and bold, simply amazing
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Pope22(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
We are expecting to hear economic positive transformation and someone is telling me how someone is working out...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by donbenedict(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
femijossy:

Model nah model jor
lwkmd... she is so not a model! She doesn't even hav d looks of a model, she doesn't even have the height, everything...

She just got lucky to find herself in someone's shoes...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by gbens2000(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2016
I can't imagine the level of jealousy and yimu yimu that would be existing there.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
some of d models sef fine pass her.....shey na only me see am

I said it before, people who don't like to hear the truth said i'm hating, she wont last as a model, she's not model quality, it's only because she was a bread seller. She should milk it for all she can because the hype wll fade because it isn't built on substance.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by tuscani: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
I stopped hating olajumoke recently nd i saw she cld actually i.e she is great nd i know God blessed her for that. Bread-seller to a model wow thats huge!
MY BROTHER THE MOMENT YOU STOP HATING, GOD START BLESSING. God bless you for being frank. For me I dont hate or like, her, i dont just care about the whole thing, but i am happy for her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by INFOTECH2: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
I stopped hating olajumoke recently nd i saw she cld actually i.e she is great nd i know God blessed her for that. Bread-seller to a model wow thats huge!

Why hate Jumoke? The Almighty knows when your time will come.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Odunsco01(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
It is well!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Yet to be convinced about this lady story, anyway God is picking my calls gradually, noting to rush about.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by Joyce28(f): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Olajumoka just dey shine dey go grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by miqos02(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by tellwisdom: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Dem dey use canvass trainers exercise for beach??...Chei... This village spirit never comot for this people body o sad
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by successgroup(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
God bless this lady real big
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Abeg na who get akamu and Akara make dem borrow me make I take salute belle as dis Yeye olajumoke no dey sell bread again
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by dayosweetness(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
why that oda gurl do like person wey dey fukc ground grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by smudge2079(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
She was repping for the low life some months back. It's kind of funny aw lyf can change..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
But she get endorsement and fame pass them.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TeamSimple(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
Olajumoke is my role model. God will surely make a way for us too.

Buy grade one quality tokunbo panties from China.
For more info, email me at kinginwahala@yahoo.com.

Meanwhile, today is my birthday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3600455_quapa_jpeg296e324b7c372d222104cf5aa96b24c4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3600456_quapan_jpeg4d3a3a2070cda45a179554952109c526
O boy, for all the skill you acquire for nysc na woman pant you fit invest in.

You be real PANTREPRENEUR.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by VickyRotex(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Make I flash small. Baba go call back

Why you go dey flash Baba God angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TheSociopath(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Why you go dey flash Baba God angry

Baba no poor na. E go fit call back
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by elijahdre(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:
Ehm... abeg which network you take call God? I know say no be MTN. Service poor for here oo.

Baba God! No put me for voice mail o
HOLINESS network. Its works flawlessly. Isaiah 59 vs 1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by mamajaz(f): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Yes now, like some people fine pass you and you fine pass some, but beauty matters not when luck kisses hard works and God picks your call.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by VickyRotex(f): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Baba no poor na. E go fit call back

Na you say you want make im pick your call.
You suppose call am, no be to dey flash.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by VickyRotex(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
elijahdre:

God Bless you!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TheSociopath(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Na you say you want make im pick your call.
You suppose call am, no be to dey flash.

Person don gimme credit o. Say na Isaiah 59:1 be the credit and network na Holiness network. Make I sharpaly go call.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TheSociopath(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
elijahdre:

Thanks
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by VickyRotex(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Person don gimme credit o. Say na Isaiah 59:1 be the credit and network na Holiness network. Make I sharpaly go call.

Oya carry go. Come back come testify. cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by breakeven: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
It is not by beauty but by God answering your call. undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach by TheSociopath(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oya carry go. Come back come testify. cool

Yes ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.