Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,972 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? (497 Views)

Did Donald Trump See The Future? See His 2011 Tweet About Libya / Did Donald Trump Really Rig US Elections? / Did Donald Trump Suggest Assasinating Hillary Clinton If She’s Elected President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? by ItuExchange(m): 2:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Republican presidential front-runner and billionaire businessman Donald Trump loves to talk about his money.

He has told supporters "I am really rich" and "I've always been good at making money".
Mr Trump values his net worth at more than $10bn (£7bn) though this has been disputed. However, exactly how much he is worth is unclear.

Those organisations that have looked at his finances have come up with widely differing figures.
According to Forbes his net worth is $4.5bn, Wealth-X says it is $4.4bn, while Bloomberg Billionaire's index says it is just $2.9bn.

Mr Trump dismisses all these lower figures, saying he's "worth much more". The main reason for these widely differing numbers is that so much of his business holdings are private.

Please read more here: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35836623?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? by Sibrah: 4:26am On Apr 14, 2016
I like to know also. What kind of private biz.
Re: How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? by itstpia8: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2016
His father was a very rich man.

The son inherited some money and made more money afterwards. He'd also been in business with his father previously, as a teenager or so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
Re: How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? by itstpia8: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Sibrah:
I like to know also. What kind of private biz.

real estate I think.

Maybe speculating as well.
Re: How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune? by xelly: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Donald Trump built and joined networks. In Nigeria here, we tend to remain with our traditional mindset instead of change as things changes. I have learnt this by reading his books, listening to his podcast.

I have also started replicating what he is doing and am ready to share my experience to those that want to make money.

(1) (Reply)

The Saudi Regime On The Defensive For The First Time In Its Ignoble History / Kuwait Mosque Hit By IS Suicide Bomb -leaving Many Dead / Housing Refugees Is Big Business For Swedish Pop Tycoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.