Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tutorial: How To Create Your First Job On Fivehuns. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tutorial: How To Create Your First Job On Fivehuns. (338 Views)

How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Create Your First Job On Fivehuns. by Wers(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2016
So you have an idea on what kind of services you will like to sell, now you can move to step of setting up Job on Fivehuns. But make sure that you have chosen the service that you are good at otherwise you will end up getting negative reviews, so always make sure that you know and you love what you are selling on Fivehuns.

So lets get started with creating Job on Fivehuns. For the sake of this tutorial i will be using Virtual Assistant Service.

Definition of Virtual Assistant.
A virtual assistant is a self-employed person who provides administrative, secretarial,technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home.

Step 1
First, login to your account on www.fivehuns.com then proceed to >> Create Job.

Step 2
Giving appealing and creative Job Title.
Title must convey good amount of information about your Job in short amount of words.
Example of Job Titles Under Virtual Assistance
I will help you create a PowerPoint presentation
I will be Your Virtual Assistant for 3 hours
I will do any Research work for you
I will do any Data Entry in excel
I will promote and manage you social media

Step 3
Give correct categories according to your Job. For this, example Job, category is >> Virtual Assistant.

Step 4
Description, this the place where you will describe your Job.
For more effective results, i like to break Job description into three parts.
In first part i will describe my self, i will give idea to buyer about my taste in using Microsoft office, and i will try to share my work experience, i will list out my skills i am proficient in.
In second part i will describe the Job, what exactly buyer will get for N500 or more, and i will also try to describe Job extras.
In third part i will try to convince buyer to buy my Job, i will try to give money back warranty or i will make changes until buyer is satisfied etc.

Step 5
Uploading Pictures of your work in Job gallery, this is the place where you will showcase your works. So make sure that you upload pictures of best of your works.

Step 6
Tags, there is nothing magical here , just try to give tags related to you Job for example for business card Job, i will give tags like, Business card, graphic designing, design business card, creative business card etc.

Step 7
Select duration, just make sure you select good duration for delivery, not to early not too late, 2-5 days duration seems good.

Step 8
Instructions for Buyer , these are the instructions buyer will see after he had ordered your Job, try to give brief and complete instructions and ask for any information you want.

Step 9
Uploading Video, As Fivehuns says Jobs with Video sells 100% more, so i highly recommend you to upload video, make sure video is brief and informative ! Also make sure that video is:
>10 to 60 seconds max. length.
>Video should contain a shot of yourself presenting your own Job.
>Mention that your Job is offered exclusively on Fivehuns.com.
>Make sure your video is good quality, you have proper lighting, and your voice is clear.
>You may not use the same video for more than one Job.
>We do not allow self improvement, getting rich, black hat and other borderline subjects.

Step 10
Adding Job extras , i highly recommend you to add Job extras if you want to make more than N1000 , i can add up to N1000 in Job extras. One good example of Job extra could be “24 hour express deliver “, i always add this quick delivery as Job extra.

Step 11
Now you have successfully created Job on Fivehuns, all you need do is click on Post Job

Step 12
Share your Job on Social networks like Facebook, Twitter & let the world know that you sell on Fivehuns.

www.fivehuns.com

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Photographer Needed / Run Your Race / Vacancy For The Role Of A Driver At Maxima Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.