Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? (1725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
I just moved to Ibadan a few days ago, and I have been searching for where to get kitchen equipments. I don't want to buy stuff from road side shops, so I searched the Palms and the other mall at Dugbe, but didn't see anywhere to get a gas burner. Can someone please help with where I can buy it. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by damilotun: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Go to General gas in Akobo they have it plenty there

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
damilotun:

Thanks a lot. Do you know how I can get there from Ojoo? I am new to this city. Do you think bikes will know the place? It seems bikes go to every corner of the city, all though they can be a bit expensive though.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
It depends on where you are, you can get at iyana Bodija before you get to 411
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
megabyte2:

Thanks. I am going to see someone at Oshitokun later today, do you know the bus stop of the place you just mentioned?
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
kay29000:

Thanks. I am going to see someone at Oshitokun later today, do you know the bus stop of the place you just mentioned?
I forgot the name of the place.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by happney65: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
megabyte2:

Mega,do you live in Ibadan?
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by esrtoijtg: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Looking so nice! Hope it'll work better.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
happney65:

Mega,do you live in Ibadan?
No am not, I only school in Ibadan but am back to Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by happney65: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
megabyte2:
No am not, I only school in Ibadan but am back to Lagos.

Ohh i see where do you sch?And when are you coming back to Ibadan?Can i send you a PM?
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
happney65:

Ohh i see where do you sch?And when are you coming back to Ibadan?Can i send you a PM?
No more staying in Ibadan, I graduated last year .
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by happney65: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
megabyte2:
No more staying in Ibadan, I graduated last year .

Ohh i see..You finished from which school?
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2016
happney65:

Ohh i see..You finished from which school?
From The Polytechnic Ibadan
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2016
megabyte2:

Nice. There sooooooo many beautiful girls in Ibadan. I really love my decision to move here. smiley By the way, thanks for your contribution to my question, I bought the burner at one place called Gas Land at Akobo yesterday.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
damilotun:

Thanks a lot...I got it there yesterday. The bus stop is General Gas, and the name of the place is Gas Land. It sure is a Gasland. lol!
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by happney65: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2016
megabyte2:

Which Department if I might ask?
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2016
kay29000:

Nice. There sooooooo many beautiful girls in Ibadan. I really love my decision to move here. smiley By the way, thanks for your contribution to my question, I bought the burner at one place called Gas Land at Akobo yesterday.
cheesy so you relocate to Ibadan because of beautiful girls issokay
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
megabyte2:
cheesy so you relocate to Ibadan because of beautiful girls issokay

Abi na. Life is too short. If you were still in Ibadan, I would have loved to take you out on a date... go see a movie and all that. But seriously, I moved to Ibadan for business opportunities... the beautiful girls part is just an addition.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
kay29000:

Abi na. Life is too short. If you were still in Ibadan, I would have loved to take you out on a date... go see a movie and all that. But seriously, I moved to Ibadan for business opportunities... the beautiful girls part is just an addition.
cheesy cheesy Abi nah aye kan lowa

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
megabyte2:
cheesy cheesy Abi nah aye kan lowa

Abi o. Oya, since you have left, be a nice girl and connect me with one of your friends that is still in Ibadan Poly. I need female friends.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
kay29000:

Abi o. Oya, since you have left, be a nice girl and connect me with one of your friends that is still in Ibadan Poly. I need female friends.
I don't have friends.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
megabyte2:
I don't have friends.

I am tired of ladies saying that. There is no how you won't have one smallie you can hook me up with. I am a good guy o!
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
kay29000:

I am tired of ladies saying that. There is no how you won't have one smallie you can hook me up with. I am a good guy o!
I didn't say you're a bad guy oooo
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
megabyte2:
I didn't say you're a bad guy oooo

Okay. Oya, hook me up with one Ibadan girl.
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by megabyte2(f): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
kay29000:

Okay. Oya, hook me up with one Ibadan girl.
Honestly I don't have friends in Ibadan, cos I don't really relate
Re: Where Can I Get A Gas Burner In Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
megabyte2:
Honestly I don't have friends in Ibadan, cos I don't really relate

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. / Yaba To Agbara / I (19 M) Want To Migrate Out Of Nigeria With My Girlfriend (20 F)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.