Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme (2113 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders. Unilag students, what can I do to have at least 30/40 in unilag's post utme?

The time constraint is something that I'm worrying about, the 30minutes is like 5minutes. they do bring questions of 19 before we were born.

Mathematics, another aspect dat scares me. Especially those trigonometry, geometry, e.tc.

What can I do?

Cc: lalasticlala, I'm serious this time.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by buharisbae(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
go to babalawo grin
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
delectablegyal:
Hello nairalanders. Unilag students, what can I do to have at least 30/40 in unilag's post utme?

The time constraint is something that I'm worrying about, the 30minutes is like 5minutes.they do bring questions of 19 before we were born.

Mathematics, another aspect dat scares me. Especially those trigonometry, geometry, e.tc.

What can I do?
R u on whatsapp? If you are,send your number to me. If not, send your mail to me. Btw. Whatsapp would be much more convenient for me
I can help.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
NigerianScholar:

R u on whatsapp? If you are,send your number to me. If not, send your mail to me. Btw. Whatsapp would be much more convenient for me
I can help.

How do you want to help me? Tell me here.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
delectablegyal:

How do you want to help me? Tell me here.
I have the past questions in pdf
And I can help you get a place where you can do the cbt practice
Nd discuss the format with you
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2016
NigerianScholar:

I have the past questions in pdf
And I can help you get a place where you can do the cbt practice
Nd discuss the format with you

Send the past question to my mail.

You mean you have the question that they will ask this year? Btw, unilag does not repeat past questions, it's rare.

Where can I do the cbt practice? You mean all those cbt centres around unilag? Abeg.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, abeg na.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by guiddoti: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2016
delectablegyal:

The time constraint is something that I'm worrying about, the 30minutes is like 5minutes. they do bring questions of 19 before we were born.

What can I do?

Cc: lalasticlala, I'm serious this time.
Drink plenty coconut water with kulikuli every morning for 30 days
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
delectablegyal:

You mean you have the question that they will ask this year? Btw, unilag does not repeat past questions, it's rare.

Where can I do the cbt practice? You mean all those cbt centres around unilag? Abeg.
What is ur mail
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
delectablegyal:

What is ur mail address
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2016
NigerianScholar:

What is ur mail address

Delectablegyal@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya now.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
NigerianScholar:

What is ur mail
broda meself nid pls. elp a broda. ey wait 4 us mention

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by Umartins1(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Study English Language Jamb PAQ from page 1 till the last page. Forget about Maths. Skip all Maths questions and answer the GP. Then come back to do Maths after battling the GP. You can download 'gidimo' to help with English Language.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by NigerianScholar: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2016
seanwilliam:
broda meself nid pls. elp a broda. aderogbataiwo79@yahoo.com,aderogbataiwo79@gmail.com, pls i go dey wait 4 us mention
Have you seen the pdf's
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
NigerianScholar:
Have you seen the pdf's
lemme check sir
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Umartins1:
Study English Language Jamb PAQ from page 1 till the last page. Forget about Maths. Skip all Maths questions and answer the GP. Then come back to do Maths after battling the GP. You can download 'gidimo' to help with English Language.
bro u fal mai hand oh
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by Umartins1(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2016
seanwilliam:
bro u fal mai hand oh
Senior man, wetin I do naaaaa?
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by delectablegyal(f): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, i know you have banned me in romance section. That has made me more serious. I need ur help, kindly help me move this thread to front page. I'm scared of the post utme. Be nice to me.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2019
=NigerianScholar post=44988887]
Have you seen the pdf's[/quote]
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2020
NigerianScholar:

Have you seen the pdf's
hello bro, abeg help me edit my email you quoted that year..thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by Tohsynetita1: 1:30am On May 15, 2020
watch YouTube videos, there are wealth of knowledge there. I just discovered an easier mean of solving number bases without long secs to work. So, check my video, and check other's people video also.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by Tohsynetita1: 9:21am On May 15, 2020
Get answers to root of surds without working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN321-CG09Y.
Stuffs like this are what you need.
Re: What Can I Do To Have At Least 30/40 In Unilag Post Utme by seanwilliam(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
NigerianScholar:

Have you seen the pdf's
hello boss man,, please help me remove those two emails u qouted years again.. thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries For Nigerian Students To Study Abroad And What You Need To Know / Jamb Reprint / Don't Open If You Are Not A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.