Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting (27682 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Damsexy18(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Greatest
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Damsexy18(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Great
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Cyojunior(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can't help bt to say.

Wu d pinshure don epp ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by TIPTEC: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
I bless God for your life sir, you are indeed the favourite of the Almighty God and I pray one day I will have a similar testimony.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by mizhefeh(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
God bless u sir,ure indeed a blessing to me n so many

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by GodwinTobi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wealth is not just making of money but also the making of the man that makes the money..... When the Lord turned the captivate of Zion.
To those that thinks he has brainwashed his members to become rich, if its that easy to talk people into sowing millions why not start ur own ministry and become rich too?
if its that easy, why are so churches still where they are?
A man that leads millions of people and respected by great men and someone will stay in his/her one room and criticize him. My dear friends when God's grace locates u, it comes with riches and glory. Ride on daddy. let me buy fuel..... ( mind u I no be Rccg member oooo)

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keneking:
When he was living in the world grin

before he discovered the mathematical formula: gullible Nigerians + religion = plenty of money
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Jobabori(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Let someone shout halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by olumyde5(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
This man is always calm. Great virtue

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Irreplaceable48(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
omobaekiti:
has he relocated to heaven
Lol.....U read my mind;I was going to ask that too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Irreplaceable48(f): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
splmosixx:

Shey Na outside world he dey live nw??Na yur mouth we go hear say mama teacher die
Lol....Bro Calm down na.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Stanbeto: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
No be Today o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by ernwale(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
omobaekiti:
has he relocated to heaven

Heaven on Earth. Yes.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by MhizVee(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Zoharariel:
I have nothing but utter disdain for Pastorpreneurs who indulge in cynical exploitation of the gullible through subtle lies & religious propaganda.

Tell Enoch Adeboye & his fellow league of pastorpreneurs like Oyakhilome and Oyedepo - The abijawara of fraudland, that their sermons, miracles & prophecies have become contemptible and therefore, no longer satisfy the heart & the brain.

League of Gboromideleru a.k.a Touch not my anointed - Pls, don't fvcking quote me!
i wl quote u,that there messages doesnt satisfy ur hrt,does not mean other persons are nt blessed by their msgs.hm

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Elhayjay(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
That's Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly with the mic
check very well..na Aregbe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by tosinjay(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
If anyone has special preference for him they better have a rethink. He may have been called but at present he's as false as oyedepo and co... The next only stand out true man of God that's popular that i know is pastor Kumuyi. These people have left their first love.

Na so you go see every jeek and harry as pastor for redeem, as usually it's all about the money!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Abeos(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lovely kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by Stanbeto: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Daddy GO en don tae o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by GoodieAmy(f): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
I have nothing but utter disdain for Pastorpreneurs who indulge in cynical exploitation of the gullible through subtle lies & religious propaganda.

Tell Enoch Adeboye & his fellow league of pastorpreneurs like Oyakhilome and Oyedepo - The abijawara of fraudland, that their sermons, miracles & prophecies have become contemptible and therefore, no longer satisfy the heart & the brain.

League of Gboromideleru a.k.a Touch not my anointed
Whats your religion? If you are a church goer, its understandable cos a christian cant utter such.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting by GoodieAmy(f): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2016
GodwinTobi:
Wealth is not just making of money but also the making of the man that makes the money..... When the Lord turned the captivate of Zion.
To those that thinks he has brainwashed his members to become rich, if its that easy to talk people into sowing millions why not start ur own ministry and become rich too?
if its that easy, why are so churches still where they are?
A man that leads millions of people and respected by great men and someone will stay in his/her one room and criticize him. My dear friends when God's grace locates u, it comes with riches and glory. Ride on daddy. let me buy fuel..... ( mind u I no be Rccg member oooo)
I've never even worshipped in a redeemed church too but i love this man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin? / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.